First class (owl) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First class (owl) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First class (owl)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First class (owl) - Page 2 Empty Re: First class (owl)

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

zack stood behind his desk in front of the class "is this everyone?" he asked the class.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Cosette shrugged. "I'm afraid I don't know many people, Professor." She said, smiling a bit, and tilting her head to the side, as would a rather pitiful child, shrugging because she was totally innocent. She felt rather silly for doing so, and sat up straighter. "It may be, but I wouldn't be the one to ask."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm

"might help to check my roster i guess" he said remembering its existence and walked over to it and looked at it "i think we have a couple more" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Cosette laughed quietly to herself, and settled down in her seat a bit more, and looked around her, rather bored, and took out her book for the class.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 am

Rose knew she was late so she ran to her first Transfigurations Class. As she arrived she was panting. "Sorry I'm late Professor."said Sophia in between breath and took her seat and got her stuff out. As she set her things neatly on her desk she waited for Professor Emof to go on with his lesson blushing for being late and interrupting him. "God I can't believe on the first day I was late!"Rose thought to herself and cursing to herself. Rose was usually never late for her classes even on her first day back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 am

"only by a minute dont worry about it just dont make it a habit" he said to her. "ok well the answer is easy almost any animal can turn into any object hmm any suggestion?" he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm

James Wake woke up from his seat when Rose Weasley burst in. He did not make it a habit to sleep late, but last night was a nightmare for him. He didn't know ANYTHING about Hogwarts classes. His eyes turned to the teacher as he asked a question. James raised his hand, politely.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Zack Saw James's hand "yes? James right?" he asked.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:21 am

Cosette wasn't sure what the question was, but when he said "any suggestions" she assumed that he meant, what could be transformed into what. She had an idea, but didn't want to seem simple minded, as it was a lower-level class, and she had done it in previous classes. Thus, she sunk into her seat, frowning to herself, when James raised his hand.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 am

"We can try transmu- I mean, transfiguring Tea Cups. From what I recall, slugs are good for experimentation. Rats are the preferable alternative though." James was content with the answer, but he was not comfortable with the slip of his tongue. Transmutation was a part of Alchemy, his best subject. Unfortunately, Alchemy was like an elective in Hogwarts. Transfiguration seemed preferable to most employers.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top