Charms - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charms - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charms

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:35 pm

(Spartan pulls out his wand and casts Wingardium Leviosa. Nothing happened. He did it again and still nothing happened. He did it one more time and the feather blew up in his face. He face totally black he casts it very angry and it finnaly levitates.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Professor Salter watched as Spartanwizard atempted levitate his feather. "When it blew up in his face. Professor Salter coudn't help it as he laughed a little. But stopped knowing it was wrong to laugh at students. He was about to tell Spartanwizard what he did wrong when it finally levitated. 'Well done, five points to Gryffindor." He told Spartanwizard.

(Am I allowed to give points?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm

(OOC: Yes teachers can give points to stundents.)

(After wiping off his face with a cloth he grabbed another feather. He casted Wingardium Leviosa and it started to float when it blew up.) "Is someone giving me the explosive feathers from Zonkos serousily!" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:00 am

Darren chucled at Adrenn, shaking his head he turned to his own feather. He said wingardium leviousa almost lazily as he knew the spell. But the feather didnt move. He frowned and said it again, saying it loudly and clearly. His feather levitated 10 inches before dropping back. "Easy" darren said smiling.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Thereza responded the kind professor with a small smile before she thought how riddiculus one can possibly get. `Wingardium Leviosa? I learned that spell ages ago. Can't we learn something more exciting?´ she thought angirly to herself, but did the spell though.
"Wingardium Leviosa!" The ink in front of her levitated up to the ceiling. At that hight, she turned her gaze so she could see how the other students were doing. Darren was doing all right she could tell. And then she levitated it back down, neatly, as it landed at the table where it stood before she started.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Professor Salter watched as Darren and Thereza, do their attempt for Wingardium Leviosa spell,"5 points to Slytherin and Ravenclaw. He told Darren and Thereza. He then walked up to where Dae was sitting and said. "Now Dae you have a go and see if you can get 5 points for Hufflepuff." He waited for Dae to attempt it, while he waited he said to the rest of the class and said."As the class as done so well in the Wingarduim Leviosa charm, so next class we will be learining the summoning charm Accio. Your home work will be to practise the Wingarduim leviosa charm." And with that the bell rang.

(Juat write a short Rp of your chracter Practising the wingarduim leviosa charm, in your common room and PM it to Me (Freddy wats.)

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:27 am

Alesy knocked at proffesor's Salter door.It was pretty late.
"Proffesor, i couldn't attend the class today because I was sick.Can you teach me the *Wingardium Leviosa* charm, please?"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:35 am

(If u have given any poitns post them in the points tabel thank u)
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 am

Ginevra walked to the Charms classroom after class, and knocked on the door it was about 930 and when she walked in she noticed that Alsey was also there. "Hello Proffeser Salter, hello Alsey."she said "I was also sick today and was wondering if i could make up the class and learn 'Wingardium Leviosa' too!"she finished smiling hoping that she could.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 pm

Proffesoor Salter who had moved to his desk, noticed two people arrive and both wanted to learn the Wingardium Leviosa charm. "Well it's quite easy." He told them," come and sit down, at the front and I'll begin teaching you." He said smiling at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top