Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 am

Sophia nodded. "Neither can I, I'm so excited about this year although it going to be my last year at Hogwarts!"said Sophia sighing. "But hey, I'm going to make it the best year of my Hogwarts years I hope!"said Sophia chuckling and then took a drink of her butterbeer. "Last year was pretty crazy with the battle and all and with my sister dying in battle!"said Sophia sighing as she didn't want to think about that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing old friends again! (Hafiz)

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 am

Hafiz rather shocked when he mentioned about her sister 'Well I dont know you have a sister'. He almost sob as he knew that his best friend soon will leave Hogwarts 'I will miss you when you leave', his eyes were watery.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:15 am

As Sophia seen Hafiz eyes getting watery her eyes starting to get watery as well. "Hafizie don't make me cry, I'm sad about leaving the end of this year!"said Sophia. "Don't worry, I promise I'll write every week and I'll miss you to!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "But that's a long way from now, I'm going to enjoy this year as much as I can!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 am

Hafiz nodded in agreement 'And we'll meet everyday will we?' for as he know hat they wont be in the same class. Later on he asked 'After Hogwarts, what are you going to do?', he was curious.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 am

"I promise I will come and visit you on Hogsmeade weekends and we'll hang out just like we always have!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. As he asked her what she wanted to she sighed. "I really want to be a Healer, so I hope I make really good grades this year to be one!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:25 am

Hafiz was delighted that she wanted to become a healer. He asked her again 'Will you work at Hogwarts or St. Mungo?'
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 am

As Hafiz asked her if she was going to work at St. Mungo's as a healer she nodded. "Of course I will work there silly, where else will I work?"Sophia asked him laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 am

Hafiz scratched his head. 'You're right'. Later he asked another stupid question 'What is healer's for? What will you do when you be a healer?', his face rather curious.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh again as he asked her what Healer's do. "Well, if you come into St. Mungo's and lets say you gotten hit by the Sectumsempra spell so I have to treat you and heal you to the best of my abilities."said Sophia calmly. "I know rather lame, but I'm rather gifted at healing spells."said Sophia calmly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:03 am

Hafiz knew that he was asking a silly question but he asking the question just to make her laugh "I missed you laugh you know. Have'nt hear your laugh since..", he paused. He knew that he should not talk about their past. He quickly changed the subject "You are going to Mariana's Party right?", he asked her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top