Spartans Home in Sparta - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spartans Home in Sparta - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spartans Home in Sparta

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spartans Home in Sparta - Page 2 Empty Re: Spartans Home in Sparta

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:46 am

"um good" he said "and I'm sorry about your mother" (He feals bad about that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:05 am

Brianna knocks on Adrenn's door, "It's me" she says in a sing song voice, she had a Biology book in her hand and she peered at a page on earthworm anatomy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:07 am

"Oh hi I'm getting alot of visittors" he said "I shouldve made tacos"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:10 am

"I'm not very hungry right now, I just read a part of my Biology book that had real pictures of dissected worms, and even I couldn't stomach reading it" Brianna said clutching her stomach in one hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:12 am

"Oh okay" he said "I just thought the others would want something"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:16 am

"If they do, then I will help you if my stomach settles down, I think I'll be sick, I didn't think this book would have such graphic images" Brianna said, rushing to the bathroom, she vomited a little, then flushed the toilet. Brianna came back out, bookmarking the two pages of full coloured photos of dissected worms so she'd know not to look at those pages again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:20 am

(Spartan raised an eyebrow as he saw brianna throw up.) "Umm... might not want to read that stuff" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:22 am

"I book marked the pages with red bookmarks with angry face stickers so I know not to read them again" Brianna said. "I will also tape the pages together, so I can't see them at all." and Brianna took some tape out and taped the pages together so it looked like one page of not-gross stuff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Darren knowcked the door and waited for it to open. When it remained closed he knocked again then said Alahomara" opening the lock. He walked inside and took off his coat looking for Adrenn.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:12 pm

(Spartan hears someone come into the house. Was it those elites trying to assassinate him hedidn't know. He grabbed his wand and he looked over the staircase. He noticed it was Darren who had used the spell to get in. He put his wand away.) "Darren up here" he said to Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top