One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis)

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis) - Page 7 Empty Re: One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 am

"The other one's eyeing you Bella"Matt said.
"She's not the one to worry about now tho"
he could tell she was struggling. "anyway this is
Nick, Sierra and...., I don't know who THIS is"he said

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis) - Page 7 Empty Re: One MASSIVE Battle (Bonnie,Sierra,Nick,Christabelle(Watching), Bellatrix, Louis)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:33 am

"I'm Bonnie. You'd probably call me Calvert. And he's not my boyfriend, obviously." she growled at both Lestranges.
"Honestly, Bella, I would have thought that going after kids was a little out of your league." she toyed with her. Bella's eyes lit up with anger. She lunched foreward and slapped the woman.
"Calvert, I don't take any funny buisness. And I will concentrate on you, if you wish it. Matt, take it from here." she laughed at the woman.
"And, if I wish it, he could become your boyfriend." she cackled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 am

"Okay Bella"Matt laughed. He pulled out his wand.
"But what are you going to do"he asked. He had plans for Nick
but not for anyone else. "Nick"he said. "Prepare yourself."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 am

"Fine, I shall deal with the woman." she scowled. She untied them all, and the woman fell to the ground.
"Ouch..." Bonnie muttered. Bella cackled and magically shoved the woman up against the wall. She heard a crack, the woman's wrist broke. She laughed.
"Cousin, if I may assist, I am done with the woman, she cannot move." Bella magically broke the woman's ankle.
"Not anymore anyays."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

((OOC: You guys really left me behind XD Furnunculus~ makes the victim's body break out in boils))

Christabelle ran towards her wand the second Bellatrix showed up. She knew who she was and had known and seen images of her since she was a baby. She could already see that if she didn't do something that she was going to die, along with the others. The second she grabbed her wand she yelled pointing at Matt praying that it hit him and not Nick or Professor Calvert and screamed putting as much feeling behind it as she could, "Furnunculus!" She stood there trying to act as brave she could even though she was terrified.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Nick felt Matt's binding curse hit him and in an instant he was dragged towards Proffesor Calvert, the two held back to back by magical ropes. He cursed himself for not being able to deflect it, then cursed the proffesor for her sloppiness. Was she not supposed to be the adult here? Nick sighed and his annoyance only increased as Bellatrix Lestrange came on to the scene. How had she and Matt managed to avoid that Fiendfyre attack up at the castle? Nick had foolishly believed her to be dead, so you can imagine his surprise when she sauntered over to them. His blood boiled as she taunted both Calvert and himself, was he her boyfriend, really? Did he look like her boyfriend? The Lestranges were more stupid than he thought. Nick smiled wickedly at Bellatrix "How are the snake bites Lestrange? Back for some more, Ill make sure its permanent damage this time." Laughing he continued "You would think you would just grow old gracefully and die. What are you like sixty and your using potions to keep up your appearence, pathetic." He grinned, she couldn't do anything with him, not with Matt behind her, practically begging Nick to duel with him. All she did do was dissarm both his teacher and himself, Nick could only watch as his wand flew out of his hand landing a good five/ten feet away from him. Great he thought, how was he going to get himself out of this one, dont get him wrong, he quite liked being pressed up against Bonnie but it would have been better under diffrent circumstances.

It was then they were released, by Bellatrix Lestrange. Nick unlike Bonnie did not fall to the floor. He landed gracefully on his feet and as Bellatrix foccused on Bonnie, and as Christabelle tried to occupy Matt Nick dived for his wand. Picking it up he blasted Christabelle's curse out of Matt's face with the Protego charm. So far Christabelle had done nothing wrong, there was no reason why she should be targeted. Nick could not let her get involved with Matt Lestrange, once you were on his radar it was hard to get of it. No, he would kill Matt, Christabelle should help Sierra and Bonnie. Women he thought, it was when you got involved with them thing's got complicated. Nick turned to Christabelle "Help Proffesor Calvert and Sierra, Christabelle. Ill fight Matt Lestrange." As he had already told Bonnie Calvert, Matt and he had previous. Raising his wand he felt a surge of power over come him. Everything would be ok now, Nick Valentine had his wand, glaring at Matt he spoke "I was born ready Lestrange, the question is were you?" Glancing at Christabelle he continued "The women are not a part of it, no cheap shot's when Im not looking. Proffesor Calvert is already injured, she needs medical attention." Nick did not want Christabelle to get hurt because of Matt's hatred for him, he really liked her. It was the same for Sierra, and Miss Calvert, but mostly for the beauty he had enticed into that dark arts classroom all those days ago. Nick wanted her to see him overcome Matt, but didn't want her to get hurt in the process. His eyes fell on Bellatrix. She was the biggest threat here, while he duelled Matt, that evil witch would set about torturing those he wished to protect. He couldn't reason with her, she was evil at its worst. So he tied her tongue to the roof of her mouth with the Langlock curse, which he cast non verbally. Her curses if she chose to use them would not be as powerfull, it was the best he could do.

Knowing that the time for talking had long since past he positioned himself opposing Matt but infront of Christabelle. With his body in between her and the Death Eaters he was ready to duel. Raising his wand he sent the killing curse at Matt "AVADA KEDAVRA" and a non-verbal Cruciatus curse at Bellatrix.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Matt dodged. "I quite enjoy our battles Nick"he smirked.
He rolled to a stop. "CRUCIO"

He wanted this to be over soon he had other problems. if Bella
hadn't of come he'd probably be dead.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Bellatrix growled inwardly at Valentine.
'If that sixth year thinks he can overpower me he's a nutter.' she though, and nonverbally performed the countercurse. She could talk again.
"Matt, this is no longer just your battle." she growled, and shot a quick torture curse at Valentine. Then she summoned all of the girls together and tied them up together, and slammed the trio into a wall.
"The professor isn't fun unless she can walk..." Bella grumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Sierra felt her feet leave the ground, and her back slam into a wall. Great she thought. Chains, now ropes. I probably look really fat. Sierra blushed, then blushed even harder when she realized that Death Eaters were watching her. She tried to get down, but could not even move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Bella laughed at the girls feeble attempt, but ignored her. She simply couldn't be bothered with fifth years. So she decided to go after the sixth year. She untied only the girl and aimed her wand at her.
"Crucio!" a perfect aim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top