Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Hm... I could, but I'm too lazy. Besides, charms never was my strong point. But I get to drop it this year, thank God! And free periods and everything. Sixth year is going to be great.

He shut his trunk and debated putting it back up onto the rafters, but it would probably just fall and besides, it would soon be time to take it down again. It's true though! He said whist fastening his trunk, which now had his bomber jacket stuffed inside, they're so small, and the beater's bats are so big, and they crap themselves whenever a bludger comes anywhere near them. Or maybe the Ravenclaw team just sucks. He glanced up at his own broom, which was still on the rafters. They only place he would ever consider trying out for was seeker, since he couldn't throw or catch a ball like the quaffle and he certainly couldn't swing a bat. There were more talented people to waste their time on that however, and it's not like he would gain anything from it anyway.

I expect we'll be arriving soon, he muttered glancing once again out of the window. I hope so anyway, he added on hearing his stomach gurgle mournfully, I'm starving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally, some bleeding quiet || Abbey, open

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:35 pm

"I actually like Charms. It's interesting really. Oh so you're on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team? I suppose you're a beater since you carry bats around with you" said Lily. She looked through the window of the compartment. She was starting to see hills and nature familiar to her already, as she has been on this train for five times before. "Yeah, I think we're somewhere near Hogwarts by now" said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:12 pm

((Sorry for the shortness))

Me? Nah, I can't stand the sport. It's so, I dunno, overrated. I don't carry a bat with me though, what do you mean? He looked at her, puzzled.

He was itching to get to Hogwarts. For all he had spent the whole of his school career thus far wishing he was home he somewhat missed the old castle. And his bed in Ravenclaw Tower was comfier than his own. You're in sixth year now, right? What classes are you taking?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top