Another year, Another girl _Open-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another year, Another girl _Open- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another year, Another girl _Open-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another year, Another girl _Open- Empty Another year, Another girl _Open-

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Micheal was on the train to go back to Hogwarts. He was wearing a tight musule shirt and jeans. He was in compartment on his own. He was glad about that. So he was happy. He was lounged back on a bench, looking sexy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Another year, Another girl _Open- Empty Re: Another year, Another girl _Open-

Post by Declan Arryn Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Cosette was on her way to her fifth year at Hogwarts, when she passed by a compartment, which had only one occupant, unlike most of the others she had passed thus far. The boy sitting in the compartment was a Hufflepuff, like herself, and seemed to think quite a lot of himself. Either way, there was hardly any room in the other compartments, and she did want to sit down, surely. Otherwise, it would be a long ride, no doubt with questions from the Prefects who would be walking the aisle.
Cosette knocked on the door, and stuck her head in slightly.
"Would you mind if I joined you?" She questioned. "We're in the same house, and all, and there aren't many compartments left open."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

Rose was walking passed compartment looking for new place to sit with Albus. As she kept looking into the compartments seeing if any were empty. As she passed one she seen Micheal who she met when she was in Paris French smiling she told Albus she would catch up with him later. As she opened the compartment she smiled warmly at Micheal. "Hello Micheal, do you remember me?"Rose asked asked her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him. As she noticed a girl she smiled warmly at her. "Hello, I'm Rose Weasley fifth year Ravencalw."said Rose calmly and politely. "Oh I didn't interrupt anything did I? If I did I'm so sorry! I just came by to say hi to Micheal"said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 am

Sierra strolled down the corridor of the train. No friends to sit with, no boyfriends, nothing. Then she looked to her right and saw a compartment with three people. Now was her chance. She took a deep breath and walked in. "Erm, hi." she said, blushing as cherry red as her long t-shirt (not her jeans, which weren't red).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 am

Two other girls walked in, and Cosette was a bit taken aback, as they had both come in right after the other.
"Um, Hi." Cosette said. "You're a fifth year, you said? I'm Cosette Hale, Fifth Year, Hufflepuff."
She looked over at the other girl. "Who might you be?" She realized that she hadn't actually talked to the Hufflepuff boy yet, but that was alright. Perhaps he would let her sit there, and she could actually learn his name.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

"I'm Sierra. Sierra Myst. Nice to meet you.You're a fifth year right? So am I." Sierra put her luggage on the rack and sat down next to a girl with brown hair. "Hey, I'm Sierra. What's your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Micheal looked over at all the girls. Oh yes. He was going to be in Heaven. He smiled. " Well Hello Ladies. I am Micheal Bennett." He said with a smirk on his face. He noticed Rose. " Hey Rose. Yes, Cosette you can sit here. All of you can sit here if you want." He said continued to smirk. Rose asked if he remembered her. of Course he did. " Of COurse i do Rose, How could i not?" He said smiling. " How are you all? " he asked the other hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw girl called Sierra.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Sierra pulled out a magizene, and started to read. When the boy, Micheal, said "How are you?", she put down the magizene, and said, "Fine, how are you today?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm

This boy really thought a lot of himself, didn't he? Cosette thought, noticing his haughty airs and the way he spoke. She was generally quite good at determining what people were like, and sometimes even what they were thinking because of their expressions.
He said that she could sit down, so she did so, across from him. He was talking to the girl, Sierra, so Cosette pulled out her latest book, and leaned back against the seat to begin reading.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Micheal smiled at both of them. ' I am doing great." he said smiling. He was happy. He turned to the other hufflepuff, and smiled at her. " What are you reading?" He asked her shyly. Micheal did alot of flirting and it got him in a lot of trouble. He had deflowered many girls here at Hogwarts and he had a lot left. He was going to do every girl until her graduated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top