Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry) - Page 8 Empty Re: Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 am

"Well, I didn't mean ready for sleep," Varod replied slyly and smoothly. "Understand? Now are you ready?"
He set her down and laid down next to her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry) - Page 8 Empty Re: Just Walkin(Jennifer, PM for other entry)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:55 am

She sat up and looked at him blushing, "Oh." she said trying not to laugh. "I understand, you don't have to say that everytime I ask something you know. You make me seem like I'm really moronic when you do that, and I'm not."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:00 am

"Sorry, I have a tendency to do that," Varod replied. He pulled her back down and leaned over her so he was on top of her but holding himself up so not squishing her.
He leaned in and kissed her passionately.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 am

"Yeah I noticed." she replied kissing him back just as passionately. She flicked her tongue across his lips as if she was begging him to open them for her. She was a little greatful he wasn't completely on top of her and he was holding himself up.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 am

Varod opened his mouth and started kissing her more as he took off his shirt....

____

"Wow..." He gasped, in his boxers now. "We need to take a break from that! Lord knows that it's too much for my hormones!" He was joking and hoped it was taken that way.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 am

She laughed at that. "I don't wanna take breaks." she said smiling as she kissed his cheek. "Its way too much fun...though I don't think I'll tell anyone about it. Might get pulled out of school. My cousin does go to school with us."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 am

"Yeah, I won't tell anyone," Varod agreed. "And we don't have to take breaks if you don't want to..." he caressed her bare stomach and moved around her bra and panties.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 am

"Hold on for a second though." she said looking at him, "I may not like to take breaks but I do have to breathe sometime slick." she went on to say teasingly. "But we seriously do need to talk..about some things."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 pm

"Okay, shoot," Varod told her. "Doesn't matter to me," he continued to her, kissing her cheek.
"Whatever you need to say."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 pm

"Well you've met my cousin." she started off. "Most of my family is like that...I thought I should warn you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top