!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 Empty Re: !Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm

For Neve, best friends and for Angelina, (my other charrie) how about close friends?

Neve: Same reason you put on my plot.

Angelina: Abbey and Angelina met when Angelina was new to Hogwarts (fifth year). She didn't know anyone and was on her own by the lake one day when Abbey came and joined her. They became close friends even though they were in different houses and years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 Empty Re: !Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot)

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Okay, added!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 am

(This is Neve... new account)

Umm I kinda killed off Angelina so....
Oh and can Izzy be friends? She's only a year older than Abbey so the have loads of classes together....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Sure, I'll make up some reason, and I'll take Angelina off my plot! Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Cool, thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 pm

No problem!

(This is Abbey on another account.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:44 pm

!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 100x100pic!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 100x100pic!Elasticity! (Abbey's New Plot) - Page 5 100x100pic
( Miseria Manson-Lupin )
Hufflepuff
if you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong >> GOOD FRIENDS

Abbey says: “Leave blank unless I've filled out yours.”
Miseria: “Um, usual housemate who won't never talk to me. Such things happen.

And later we suddenly started talking and we are at the same team in qudditch so friends are good enough Smile And in games we need to rely on each other as well.”
[/center]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 am

Accepted, and adding! Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 am

Friends?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Sure! Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top