Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place) - Page 2 Empty Re: Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"Yes, I'm sure." she replied, not admitting she didn't eat or drink much especially infront of people, although she had been known to stuff her face infront of her cousin. She knew she would be chastised if her mother found out she had turned down hospitality but she really didn't care, "But thanks anyway." she said trying to make at least some kind of amends. She heard a knock on the door and looked over towards it, "Would you like me to get the door for you Hafiz?" she asked standing up as she heard the voice of a girl.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place) - Page 2 Empty Re: Number 14th Godric Hollow (HafizDeen Place)

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:20 am

Hafiz heard a knocked at the door. He straight away goto the door and opened it. 'Oh, its you. Come in Rose'. He led her to the living room and introduced to the others 'Mariana, Christable, meet Rose. Everybody, this is Rose'. As he went to the kitchen, he shouted 'Anything for you Rose?'
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Rose walked into the house and smiled at everyone Hafiz introduce her to. "Hello Mariana and Christabelle nice to meet you."said Rose as she gave them a warm smile. As Hafiz asked her if she wanted some thing to drink she shouted back. "No thank you Hafiz, but thanks for asking." As she looked at Mariana and Christabelle she gave them another warm smile not really knowing what to say to them. Rose was shy around new people she knew Marian was friends with Sophia and see seen her and Sophia together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Hafizcame back from th kitchen bringing hot chocolate drinks and a few brownies. 'Here, have some. My mom made it for my birthday. But i cant finish it all by myself right? I dont know how it taste like but for me is delicious', Hafiz put the cakes on a plate for each of them and past them their drinks.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

HafizDeen Diggory wrote:Hafiz was treating his cousin. But then someone knocked the door. He straight away open the door. 'Christabelle! I've been expecting you. Come in.', he invited her inside. He then introduced them, 'Meet my cousin, Mariana. Mariana, this is Christabelle'. He asked her to sit on the sofa and snapped, 'Im about to the kitchen. Anything for you?'

[[OOC:Rose should know Mariana since she lived good time with Harry Potter]]
Mariana zoomed out and back when her cousin brought drinks. "Nice to meet you Christabelle.Hey Rose!" she said putting a glass of chocolate drink in front of her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Christabelle knew there was no way of saying no when it was placed infront of her, "Hey Rose, nice to meet you as well." the half-veela said smiling with her accent a little thick today. For her somedays it was rather thick and somedays it wasn't. It just depended on whether or not she was nervous.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 am

Rose nodded and gave Mariana as warm smile. "Hello Mari, how are ya?"Rose asked her not seeing her in a long time. Rose was really shy around new people and didn't know to act she knew Marian and Hafiz but she didn't know Christabelle. "So, Christabelle what year are you in? I'm a fifth year."said Rose calmly trying to hide her nervousness. As Hafiz set a glass of hot chocolate and some brownies in front of her she decided to take one and not be rude seeing how Hafiz went through the trouble of making it. As she took a bite Hafiz was right there were delicious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 am

Christabelle put the drink back down when Rose spoke to her, "Oh I'm a sixth year." she replied quickly. "Its kind of weird for me I have to admit." she replied, "I went to Beauxbatons but I always got to go home every night since my mother is a professor there. Its a little odd for me to have to stay in one place." she admitted.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 am

Hafiz overheard Chritabelle and snapped, 'You were Beauxbatons? No wonder your body shape look like one', he giggled and try to change the subject as he thinked that he may offended the girls.

He turned to Rose and asked 'How was it Rose?'. He was curious of her expression. He tought maybe she was just make a "delicious" face because she did not want to hurt his feelings.

Hafiz took a small spoon and a plate with brownies to feed Mariana 'Here have this. It should be delicious' as the spoon was infront of her lips.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow as Hafiz was feeding her like a baby. "Thank you." she said eating brownies on the spoon feeling rather odd. "Are you knuts cousin?Do i look like 3 year old to you?" she asked holding a grin.
She realized Rose was asking her a question. "Oh i am more or less.Have to go on 7th year again because had to miss exams." she said having a that sucks tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top