hello
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

hello Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Out Of Character:
Name: Mademoiselle Granger
How you found Potter's Army: I’m searching if there’s Potters luckily I’ve found it..!
Any other characters on Potter's Army: all I knew was Sophia Gtanger, Graliua Slither
Anything else: Aminia Lestrange, James Wake, and chosen one

In Character
hello Images11
Name: I’m Shainamae Chang
Nicknames: Shamae
Race: Human
Year AND Age: 12 yrs.old secondyear
Preferred houses: Gryffindor , Ravenclaw
Birthday: October 17, 1998
Canon or Original: yes
Play-by: Shaina Magdayao
Blood Status: Muggle born

Height: tall..about 165 cm
Hair: Black, at the top of the hair is straight and somewhere down is curly
Eye colour: Cyan
Skin: Fair white
Other distinguishing features: has a cute face

Personality: kind,xomething Loquacious,sweet girl,friendly
Skills: She;s good in Potions and can perform spells
Weaknesses: she’s emotional,if someones has a problem she cry easily,
Likes: She likes eating chocolate frog,standby at the library at free time and practicing her spells and potions
Dislikes: She does’nt like someone fighting her back, she does’nt like Draco Malfoy and friends, and most she dislike VOLDEMORT
Motto: Simplicity is the sign of real beauty.

Family Information: uhm..??i’m the cousin of Clair Chang
Background: She was made up first of being imple girl when she was’nt discover her hidden ….She like something interesting and some challenging works..when her cousin Clair hsaid to shamae that she can continue her studies at Hogwarts she enrolled Last semester.She wants to study her hidden skills in there and have some new interesting friends.
Short Roleplay: One morning shaimae was walking around the corridors when suddenly she was shock in horror…she saw Headless Nick stunned at the center aisle

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i've forgot to put image)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Errr, I need more family information. If you want to have a canon surname then you need to show how you are related to the canons. How are you related to Clair but are a muggle born at the same time?

Other characters means any others you have. Those aren't yours, so just leave the field blank.
For skills and weaknesses you need three.
For dislikes, you can't just have people. You could have Voldemort, as he is a big fear, but Draco Malfoy? How does your character even know him?

Can you add a bit more about your character's personality? I feel like I don't really know what she's like from that.

Background is everything your character has done up to this point, like the history. I don't really understand yours.

Please change your topic title to your character's name.

Can you make your short roleplay a little longer, we say try to make each post around a paragraph, so that's what the short roleplay could be.

Last but not least, please run this through a spelling and grammar check, just use microsoft word or equivilent. No all caps, etc. please.

Sorry I rambled for ages! I just wanted to make myself clear and didn't want to sound wishy-washy.

hello Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum