Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 pm

[color=darkblue]"Marco Polo sounds fun to me and you can be first." as she gave him a warm smile as she splashed him back. Rose laughed as he mention he didn't want to be a merman. [color=darkblue]"Yeah I feel the same way, I would want to run and have some legs and fly on a broom as well."[b]said Rose laughing. [b]"I love who I am, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world!"[b]said Rose smiling. [b]"What about you Chase and Gar would you two ever change yourself if you could?"Rose asked them smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun in Miami Florida! (Garulia;; Open)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 pm

"Well...." Garulia thought to his animagus powers and chuckled inwardly.
"Yeah, I think I would change myself sometimes, but there ARE advantages to being me, for one, meeting new friends like you guys," he said very happily.
"Chase, you wanna play Marco Polo?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Chase grinned as she came up the bubblehead charm disappearing as she hit the surface. She listened to them debate a game and laughed. "Sure, Marco Polo sounds fun.. and would I change myself?" She asked slowly thinking it through. "I don't know.. I have already.. so you know I guess that question doesn't really apply to me!" She said laughing running her hand through her wet hair. "Go ahead and be first Gar! Just no peeking!" She laughed splashing him with some water before diving down to fix her hair before coming back up and treading water to stare at the two.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Garulia laughed and did a back flip before coming back up with his eyes closed.
"Marco!" He called, not playing this game for awhile.
I'm meeting a lot of new friends lately, he thought. I feel excellent!
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 am

[[OOC: Can Vinny or Alice join?]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 am

OoC: Well, Vinny and Gar know each other, so that might be the best option.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 am

((Ooc: Yeah you can join although Rose don't know any of them!))

"Polo!"Rose called out laughing as she swam away from Garulia not wanting to get caught by him. "Wow, I'm meeting alot of people and making alot of friends which is great!"Rose thought to herself as she seen Garulia heading her way it looked like she went underwater and swam away from him more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 am

Garulia tackled her underwater after finding her after awhile of searching.
"You're it, Rose!" he shouted.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 am

As she felt Garulia tackle her she came up from underwater and sighed. "Aw, man I'm it!"said Rose laughing as she pushed her long curly brown hair out of her chocolate brown eyes. As she closed her eyes she waited for them to spread out a bit before starting. "Ok, here I come, Marco!"Rose called out as she had her hands out in front of her like a zombie. Laughing as she waved her hands around seeing if anyone was around her or in front of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 am

Chase laughed and splashed around. "Polo!" She said diving under and floating just below her feet. She came up on the other side of her and floated up so only her eyes and nose were above the water floating quietly. She giggled softly and bubbles flew up around her nose as she watched Rose move around like a zombie looking for people to catch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top