Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 am

Daniel felt his face fell serious again; tension growing over his face. Her words shocked him as looked as if had been shocked by electric. His mouth fell; his jaws clentched and his muscle tighthened. "Of course i am not saying that. I love you Izzie, i thought you knew that" said Daniel in a descreted tone. His voice calm and casual. "I don't want to hurt you, the process is painful" he said, his voice hurt and worried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 am

"I'll get over it, won't I?" Izzie asked. She sat down on the beach so that water camp up to her hip whilst she drew pointlessly in the sand with her fingers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:02 am

The offer was tempthing beside there was positive end to it. He would be getting two reward for this her blood and then finally having her for the rest of his life. Daniel stared at her long and hard as he stroked her face gently then looked into her eyes; his face still tense wondering what was the right thing to do- Of course he didn't know how to turn her into one as well. "Yeah, but i don't know how to do it yet. I have to ask Samantha how to" Daniel said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 am

"Then I'll wait for you to learn" Izzie told him. "I want it from only you, plus who is Samantha?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:08 am

He didn't understand why she needed this so badly. Oh right! she was an OCD's patient she wouldn't stop until she got something. Daniel smirked and knew straight away that it would buy him some time to think about turning her into a vampire. What if it was the right thing to do, to make her become part of his life forever or was it wrong to take her life away. "She the girl who turned me into a Vampire" Daniel replied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:25 am

"I know that!" Izzie snapped. She took a deep breath and finally said "Never mind, maybe you don't want to be with me forever, I guess you've made it clear enough and that's why you won't or don't want me to turn into one"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

Another pang of guilt hit him; worries starting to build up in his face causing tension on him. Daniel looked at her and growled loudly at her craining his neck trying to stop himself from breaking her neck; restraining himself from biting her. "I thought you were going to wait until i learn how to do it. I don't know how to transform you yet if i don't do it properly then you'll die" he told her, softly but loudly at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 am

"Ok, please don't yell!" Izzie begged, sniffling. She bit her lip and sniffed. "Or maybe you feel like you'll be taking away my mortality if you bite me" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 am

Tension washed all over his face as he saw her begging, sniffling. Had his new vampire life changed him? was he totally a different person to who he was; what if he wasn't Daniel Valantine anymore the one that was calm and never shouted at no one or hurted anyone. "Yes, that is exactly why i don't want to bite you i feel like i am taking away your mortality" he told her quietly; closing his eyes then tried to calm himself down all the talking about biting her was tempting and overwhelming, it made him feel much more thirstier, thirstier for more and more blood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 am

"But what about what I want?" Izzie asked. She wiped the tears away from her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top