Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 7 Empty Re: Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 am

Samantha walked over to the clothing dresser and pulled out one of Jasmines favorite outfits. She walked over to the bed, layed her down, and put on the outfit without any problems. She then picked jasmine up and walked out to the livingroom and put her in her play pin, where jasmine started to play with all her wonderful toys. Samantha then sat on the couch and looked over to Ne'os, "Are you going to sit?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 7 Empty Re: Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

"sure" he said sitting down next to her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:13 pm

Samantha picked up the remote, "Is there anything on you want to watch?" She asked him as she layed her head in his lap.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 pm

"im fine with anything" he said stroking her hair.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 am

"Ok, love." She then turned on a tv show that she had only seen a few times but loved. "So after this what would you like to do?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:27 pm

" i dont know" he said smileing at her "we could fly around i hear the Northern Lights can be seen over Alaska tonight."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 am

"Well jasmine has been sleeping all through the night, but what if she wakes up, I guess it will be fine. Lets just wait untill she is sleeping." Samantha said to him, she would love to have gone right at that very moment, but this is what it is like to have a child and not have any help.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:49 am

"if you think she might wake up we could just stay and watch a movie" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 am

"I'm sorry love, I would love to be able to go out where ever I wanted and do what ever I wanted but thats just how life is when you have a child, not that I don't love her, I do I really do. So I guess watching a movie is the next best thing. With a movie I can wrap myself in your arms." She said to Ne'os then looked over at jasmine and saw that she was falling asleep. She then stood up and walked over to the playpin, picked up jasmine and then took her to the room. After she finished putting her to sleep she walked back out to the livingroom and then walked to the area she kept the videos. "What movie would you like?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 am

"your choice tonight is all about you" he said to her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top