Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 13 Empty Re: Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 am

Samantha smiled at Ne'os reasuringly, then looked at the wand and focused all her energy on it. "Expelliuramus!" She said outloud. At first nothing was hapening, but then the wand started to shake, and that was it. Samantha gave a little smile.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Samantha and Ne'os Second Date - Page 13 Empty Re: Samantha and Ne'os Second Date

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 am

zack smiled "very good you might be able to do this..id look into it when you graduate" he smiled evily and put his wand away and thought, deprimo! extending his hand out so it aimed at ne'os sending him flying against the wall.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 am

Samantha turned her head as Ne'os went flying. She ran over to him making sure he was ok. She then stood up and looked at Mr. Emof angrily, "You caught him off guard, I dare you to try that on me, huh?" She said to him with anger in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 am

"dont worry he will get me back later" he said smileing at her as ne'os stood up and smiled at his father.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 am

Seeing that he wasn't going to do anything to her, she walked back over to Ne'os and helped him up. She then turned back to Mr. Emof and got ready for whatever was next.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

"alright i want you to try to transfigure the gauntlet into a parrot like so" Zack said muttering something under his breath and waving his hand at the gauntlet making it turn into a parrot.

Ne'os stared at the Parrot he could never understand transfiguration he tried the spell without his wand the gauntlet making a loud bang when the smoke cleared the gauntlet infront of him melted and had a rainbow colored feather sticking out of it. "heh i guess i didnt inherit transfiguration from you father..but i will say thats the best i have ever managed"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 am

Samantha stared at the somewhat transfigured gaunlet parrot thing that Ne'os had managed to make with sickness in her eyes. She didn't know if she should try to put it out of it's missery or just go on and try hers. She figured that she should just get this over with considering she was probably not any better than Ne'os at this part. She stared at the other gaunlet for a few seconds thinking about the words that she had heared Mr. Emof saying. She could picture a parrot in her head. Then out of no where the room was filled with smoke. When the smoke was cleared from the room a perfect parrot was sitting on the table, then it suddenly exploded. "Ahhh!!!" Samantha screamed, and ran over to Ne'os and put her head on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm

((oops wrong account))

ne'os comfoted her as he waved his wand making his half parrot disspapear. "dont worry they arnt alive as the real creature." he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:54 am

Zack flicked his wand at the desk and the chairs making them fly back to there spots "ok thats should be good enough for today" he said ushering htem out of his office.

Ne'os smiled "what do you want to do now?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 am

Samantha held his hand as they left, then looked up into his eyes as he spoke to her. She loved him so much. "Anything you want my love." She said to him, with love in her eyes. She only ever wanted to be where ever he was. Although she was now getting hungry. But she would let that pass if he was not.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top