At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 am

The crew had taken a fwe picture hurrying because she got her face red again. Daniel looked at her and they had to have thier lips touching so he let the crew and Stephan position them then finally having their lips almost touching well Daniel had his lips lightly touchings hers but not where further because he was a bit worried if she was uncomfortable with what they were doing. He didn't want to make her feel like she was a slut, a whore or a B**** she was too sensitve with these stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN) - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Studio in London (Chastity and OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 am

Chase wasn't thinking, she didn't know why she did it, but when they were supposed to kiss, she did what she was trained in her job to do. She pressed her lips to his, hard. The camera's snapped, her cheeks went red but she didn't care. Her lips were against Danny's again. No... stop it! Think of Jesse! But she had to wait until Stephen said to let go. So she sat there, her lips against his hard, her mouth was caught in a suspended animation of being slightly open against his lips. What was she doing?! When she kissed guys it was just.. second nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am

Daniel felt her kiss him hard but pulled away from her slightly put paused still kissing her back he knew that he couldn't pull away from her yet so just waited until the camera's snapped then ginally pulled away from her closing his eyes and wipeds his mouth from saliva frowning his eyebrows at him. "Good job, take five" said Stephan clapping and then went off to get something. Daniel was standing there looking dumb-founded and annoyed at the same time and as soon as everyone was gone he looked down at Chastity and shrugged his shoulder. "What was that" asked Daniel keeping his voice calm and casual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 am

Chase fell away from him her face beat red. "Instinct." She whispered staring at the wall beside him. "I'm so sorry." She whispered feeling horrible. "It was just.. I just.. I wasn't.. I.. "She stammered her face beat red. "I am so sorry." She said again looking up at him as people went walking off to use the restroom and soon they were pretty much alone except for a few things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:16 am

Daniel heart went POM POM POM POM he was scared a bit worried why she had done that kissed him really hard when they had just worked everything out. He stood there and grabbed his bottle of drink then looked at her when she said it was because of her instinct and she was sorry. "Oh really" with a hint of annoyance and sacasm in his voice as he drank some of his bottle of water looking away from her then back. "Do you love Jesse" he asked her, all of a sudden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:18 am

Chase froze and stared at him. Did she love Jesse? Of course she loved Jesse! "Of course." She said staring at him for a moment feeling her heart speed up. She.. did didn't she? She stared at him and then smiled slightly. "Of course I love Jesse.. but when I'm put into positions like that they normally like to see more.. omph to the kiss." She said staring at him. "I mean.. it's just normal for me." She said staring at him hoping he believed this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:24 am

Daniel looked at her and tried to keep his voice calm and casual again so he inhaled an a lot of air into him to help him. He heard her say that she loved Jesse and when she was put in position like that they normally like tp see more... omph to the kiss. "I thought you said it was your instint now your telling me that they wanted to see more omph to the kiss" said Daniel then sighed rubbing his forehead sorely. "Alright, i bealive you" he said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 am

Chase took a deep breath. He must hate her now. What was wrong with her? She felt her heart pang and then she stood up straight. "I have to send an owl." She whispered and shot off away from the set. "If I'm not back just tell them to wrap it up!" She yelled and grabbing her jacket and things ran out of the studio her hands shaking as she ran to get her car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled politely then gave her a hug. He didn't hate her or anything just worried if this was going into the magazine and that Isobel saw it he would tell her the truth and come clean but- What if keeping it a secret was the best way to keep the truth from her or was the truth the best way just telling her straight away was the best way before she could know NO just keep it a secret don't tell her. "An owl to who" asked Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am

Chase glanced back at him at the door her keys in her hand. "Jesse." She whispered tears sparkling in her eyes and she ran out of the door. "Just go home if you want." She said and then stopped. "Do you need a ride?" She asked staring at him tears starting to drip down her cheeks. She had made up her mind and she knew that she had to go through with it. Or else she might never be happy. And she would only hurt people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top