Back problems
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back problems Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back problems Empty Back problems

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 am

Chase walked into St. Mungos and pulled off her sunglasses. The creepy manikin outside that always scared her was still there and now she was standing there looking around. It had been a while since she had been in here. In fact the last time she had been in here Sterling had been about to die! She gripped her stone and then walked to the desk. "I need somewhere to go for dark magic side effects." She said staring at the lady behind the desk.

She pointed to a sign and Chase walked down the hall. It had been pretty bad lately. The pains having come back with a force. They had disappeared for a long time, and then the second she saw Sterling again they had come back. Becoming more and more frequent. She had owled Jesse about it and had yet to recieve a reply.

Walking down the corridor she stared around at the pictures of random healers. Going up a few floors she talked to someone at a counter and was told to sit down. Sighing she kicked back. Today she was wearing a fluffy pink skirt and a tube top, sunglasses were in her hand, her hair looking very fluffy today.

Sighing she glanced around the room. A few other people were there, someone had a hand the size of a balloon, another person seemed to be whistling. She sighed, there was nothing physically wrong with her, but she knew what it felt like. Hearing her name called she got up and sat in a room with a healer.

"Yeah, I was crucio'd during the battle, and before that even, I've been here a few times before but they came back worse then ever. Is there anything you can do for the pain?" She asked. After a few minutes of talking Chase was sent up to the tea room so they could get something for her.

Pushing her sunglasses into her hair she walked up the stairs and into the teashop. Sitting down with a cup of tea she stared around the room, her legs crossed in front of her as she slid down into her seat. No one was in the room right then and she felt odd. Sitting there, nothing wrong with her at the moment, but not here to visit anyone. She sighed and stared at the ceiling, her tea getting cold on the table beside her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back problems Empty Re: Back problems

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 am

[[OOC: Not sure if they've met before...]]

Alice trotted into St. Mungos. Sh didn't know if anything was still wrong with her, but she had been sectumsempra'd during the battle. The scar was still there, with a bandage over it. She thought something must be wrong with it; because whenever someone so much as touched it, it started; well, she wasn't going to continu the train of thought on that. She walked up to the front desk.

"Mam?" she asked. The woman looked kind, but her eyes had a harsh look about them.

"Yes?" she asked, her voice dripping with honey. It seeme like she had had a long day.

"Erm, can you tell me where I should go if some dark magic has gone wrong?" she asked. "Side-effects?" she asked. The woman, without looking at her, nodded her head towards a sign, that pointed Alice where to go. Once she had introduced herself to everybody, they advised her to gt some tea. Calmes the nerves, they said. She skipped down and got some Chai tea. Not until she turned around to take a seat did she notice who was there.

"Chase!" she said, plopping dwn next to her. "How are ya?"
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:55 am

Chase jumped and looked at the girl. "Oh hey Alice." She said smiling at her. "How are you doing?" She asked smiling at the younger girl. "What are you doing here?" She asked frowning. She really hoped it was to visit someone, because this girl was so young, she didn't need to be here to be hurt. She looked confused at the girl, picking up her tea that had gone cold now but she took a sip anyway. Making a face she set it down and put some more sugar in it. "Visiting a relative or something?" she asked stirring in the sugar cubes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 pm

"No." she said, sadly. "Got a sectumsempra in the ribs and leg, and the cuts are acting a little strange, so I've come to see what it's all about." she said. "Are you ok? What's the matter?" she asked, taking another sip of tea. One good thing about Chai tea, is that it doesn't get chilly fast. It's like hot cocoa. She looked at Chase, wondering what it was.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

"Oh..that's terrible." She said slowly and then shook her head. "Before the battle I was attacked on the grounds by a few students... I got hit with Crucio three times, and since then I get these random attacks of pain through my body.. like another Crucio." She said slowly. "I was also Sectumsempra'd at the battle on my back, and it likes to join in with the Crucio pain to make it worse, this is the second time I've been here, they came back after disappearing for a while." She said shaking her head slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top