Urge for New York - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Urge for New York - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Urge for New York

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Urge for New York - Page 2 Empty Re: Urge for New York

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 am

Chase's eyes widened as he stepped away. Looking around she noticed someone was pointing. "Shit." She muttered and then glanced around. "Come on Sterling, lets go hang out or something, I hate being pointed at.. please." She said softly looking up at him. She felt his gaze and she realized what it must feel like, finding you're ex girlfriend is an international celebrity. She sighed and looked away. "But you don't have to if you don't want to, I can understand, it's kind of hard to hang out with someone if people keep pointing and staring." She said slowly.

"But it's so hard to hang out these days, I can hide myself pretty well, we could go hang out in Central Park or something, it's easy to hide from the.. press there." She said and then pulled her sunglasses back on. "Please, there is so much to catch up on!" She said pleading with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:15 am

Sterling was uncertain. He really didn't want to hurt her feelings, but quite honestly could think of a lot of things he'd rather do in New York than try to have a conversation with a friend while being gawked at for being with her. He smiled plastically. "Yeah! Of course. Where do you want to hang out?" he asked.

He took her hand to show he was sincere. Although he wasn't. But he was sincere in wishing for her not to be alienated by him. She had probably had this happen to her before... friends leaving her because of her fame. He didn't want to be one of them. He was more loyal that that.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 am

Chase smiled and pulling him out of the shop onto the crowded street she glanced around. "Lets go to central park, it's a ways away from here so I'll drive us." She said pulling on his hand towards the parking garage. "I mean.." She stopped and looked at him. "Only if you want to.." She said slowly. She could see that he was hesitating. He didn't want to be with her... She could tell it from his eyes. She was famous, and he learned this. She felt another pang in her heart. More then ever did she need her Jesse, but again, he was no where to be found.

"If you don't want to hang out with me just tell me, I get it a lot, so it won't make me feel bad." she said softly, though she was looking thoroughly depressed now. They really had grown apart. He was so much different then her now, she let his hand drop. "I'm sorry." She said turning her head away. What was wrong with her anyway?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:59 am

"No! No please! Let's go!" he said, trying to fake sincerity into his words. The main reason he felt uncomfortable was because Chase just seemed like far too much for him now. She had always been the popular one and he'd always been in the background... but now, she was the internationally famous one and he was just the... guy. Could she really want to hang out with him, relatively the scum on her shoe?

Although, he had loved Hogwarts dearly, and Chase was a big part of that. He really did want to talk to her... he just wished he had imagined that internationally famous model part. How had he never heard of her before?
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

Chase smiled slightly. "ok then." She said softly looking slightly hurt for a second before she put on her happy face and dragged him off to her pink convertible. "Get in." She said jumping over the drivers door and sitting down in the light leather interior, two fuzzy pink dice hung in the rear view mirror. "Get on in." she said pulling her sunglasses up into her hair. He looked so awkward, but who could blame him? He was hanging out with a model. He hadn't known that when they had first gone out. She waited for him to get in patiently, her finger pushing the lock unlock button repeatedly not really paying attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 pm

Sterling hopped into the convertible. He felt rather awkward in a pink car... it interrupted the monotony of the city too much... evidently he and Chase had different opinions when it came to blending in. He grinned a little... would his parents approve of him running around the city with a model? Chase seemed a much different person than she had when he had first said hello to her moments before.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Chase smiled again. Happy to see her pink again. The color itself made her happy. Made her forget stuff and she was happy for that. "ok, park it is!" She said pulling out of the garage and going all the way down to the street. Laughing she looked at him. "So tell me." She said adjusting her sunglasses. "Are you looking so awkward because you're realizing that you dated a model? Or are you looking awkward because of my new.. personality." she said softly pulling up into a parking space in a new garage and hopped out looking around her calmly, pulling her sunglasses off, and unintentionally striking a pose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 pm

"Both," Sterling said awkwardly, as the Chase he knew started to shine through, much more relaxed and happy. "Did you withhold all this from me on purpose?" he asked incredulously. She was so different in reality than he had an image of her in his mind... he shook his head slowly.

"But I still love ya Chase! You know that." he said, trying to mask the awkwardness of the situation with that statement.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Chase smiled at him. "I love this park." She said smiling and looking back at him. "Yeah... we have some stuff to talk about." She said softly, grabbing his hand she pulled him into the park, and finding her favorite spot. A secluded spot that wasn't close to a jogging path, actually in a little gulch with a rock. She sat on the rock her legs out in front of her, and from a pocket in her skirt she grabbed out a polished smooth rock, the size of her palm. The same rock he had given her on the bottom of the lake that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:40 am

Sterling's stomach lurched as she grabbed his hand... he couldn't keep ancient memories of the Room of Requirement out of his mind... he forced them out though. He was more than perfectly content with Catalina... the thought made him long to be with her now... but he tried to that thought from his mind too. This was Chase time.

He sat next to Chase, trying to keep his distance and his head clear.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top