Arrows Game (^<>v) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Arrows Game (^<>v) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Arrows Game (^<>v)

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrows Game (^<>v) - Page 7 Empty Re: Arrows Game (^<>v)

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:55 pm

^ Is correct but sadly. Npt to be rude, but I hadn't really gotten a chance to get to know you
< Has a BOYFRIEND!!!
> Is an awesome dancer
v Is almost as awesome as me... Razz
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 pm

^You better believe it. (Its ok. You will have plenty of a chance to get to know me now, trust me Very Happy)
<Has a boyfriend too. . . OMG. . . did Zoë just say that. . . FINALLY
>Has a beautiful 2 yr old lil girl
V Is a fellow DE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 pm

^ is wrong.
< isn't like the two above in relationship status.
> is often confused.
V someone who is a female.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm

^ Yup!
< Is a beater on her Quidditch team.
> Just got a new iPod Nano! I loves it!
v Is in the Order?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 am

^sort of. Shacklebolt is in the order, but also isnt. He isn't a full time member, but participates in meetings sometimes and often helps the order in many ways. Lately, he hasn't been active in the order as he can't see the forum Number 12 Grimmault place. Had he been able to, he would have posted there and might of been a little more active. Unfortunately however, that is not the case. So, instead, Shacklebolt joined the ministry, which he CAN see, but is so inactive that he doesn't actually ever post there. Pity.

{Also, in the beginning of this thread it says that the ^ is to say something for the person above, not answer their question, but that doesn't make sense as if that were the case then why would someone want to ask a question to the person below them? :?]

<Is a lunatic who somehow became the headmaster of Hogwarts because at the time PA was very short on members. However, had it not been short on members I doubt Headmaster Shacklebolt would have ever become the headmaster of Hogwarts as the admins wouldn't of liked a crazy madman to be moderator of all the Hogwarts forums - which in fact, he still isn't for some odd reason. Something I should tell the admins about. Anyways, over the time I guess the admins have decided that I am a good headmaster and are deciding to keep me, which is good and makes me feel special.

>Doesn't like the Ipod Nano, touch or phone. All of them are overexpensive but are selling for some odd reason. Perhaps it is because everyone has them, I haven't really ever thought about it. Perhaps it is because you young children these days want to fit in your school so you buy overprices junk like that instead of any other mp3 which are usually far less expensive but for some reason aren't as popular. Anyways, I prefer not to speculate over these odd things as it makes me have a headache. I myself am not really a real fan of music, therefore I don't have an Ipod. I did however, buy a mp3 for about half the price of a normal Ipod Touch. A smart decision indeed in my opinion.

V Has an Ipod? I would consider you quite smart if you didn't but will not comment if you do have one, as it is probably rather offensive to critisize anothers opinions.

------------------------------------------
Yes this is perhaps the longest post ever in the games section, however, who said that the gaming section was for spamming? I certainly don't think it is and I advise everyone to make as detailed posts as I am in this post. Thanks.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am

^Yeppers, I do! And it's light blue!
<Ummm...is awesome
>Just found out tonight that she is getting moved up in ballet! Smile Very Happy Razz
vWent to the bathroom today. Razz
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:00 am

^ is correct! Smile
< is 13
> is playing a soccer team that creamed her team
v plays a sport?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 am

^More like DOES a sport...i DANCE!!! Razz
<Is still awesome
>Has a science project due Monday Sad
vWent to the bathroom TWICE today! Razz
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 am

^Dances
<Is half evil half good
>Is coming along with his singing
vIs posting after me!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:56 am

^ Yeah! Razz
< Is an awesome singer and guitar player.
> Is sad for a friend right now. Sad
v Is dating someone currently?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top