Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Away Notices, Part 2

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Away Notices, Part 2

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Okay...I might not be on much over the next few days...I got kicked out of my house last night. Though wherever I end up staying I will have internet...I'm trying to work things out with my mum right now so I just figured I'd let you know if I'm not as active over the next few days why.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 am

Timothy Ashes & Nikki Granger are gonna be less active characters for about 2 weeks! I can't believe it, it's my first week of school back for term 4 and they say yearly exams begin next week! Argh, so I'm supposedly going to be studying and revising. But then after that, I shall be back in middle of November! I'll miss you guys! xx
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:30 am

JEMZY!!

So glad you're back! *hugs*
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 am

I might not be on today and maybe for part of tomorrow. I'm on my way to the hospital right now. We've narrowed it down that its possible that I either have the regular flu or the swine flu...If I have the swine flu I'll let you know if I grow a snout and curly tail...cause if I do I'm definately gonna make money off of it lol but anyway. Hope all goes well and you don't miss me too bad. I'll let Marco or Godric know whats going on if I can't get online to let you all know.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Awww get better soon Christie Smile.

Errr...I am here. It's just I'm going away this weekend. Friday->Sunday. On a Girlguiding/Girl Scouts thing. ANYWAYS the point is I didn't receive my information until err yesterday. Post is bad enough when people aren't on strike. So I had to think of a craft for ten people, bake a biscuit/cake/etc. for 6-8 people and do an A3 sized poster on myself. In one afternoon. Plus I had to help somewhere else from 5.30-7, half an hour to get there and back so 5-7.30 was already taken up. Since I get back from school at four. That meant three hours. Half an hour for eating. Oooh two and a half hours. Little PA time, eh? It's been like this all week. Things to do 24/7. Most of the time homework >.<. I've actually not done my homework for tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow morning. Teachers fault for setting me too much work. Did three hours straight of maths work. Two of which in free periods
/rant.

Basically I can't wait to have next week off school. I GET TO BE ON PA LOADS. Ahhh I miss you guys :'(.

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 am

Oh yeah I'll be gone all weekend too on personal buisness. That means Keith and Noah too, for anyone who doesn't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 am

Hello folks,

I haven't been on the last few days due to personal reasons and I won't be able to get back on until Sunday night. Just a heads up, from now until the middle of November is what I'd like to call "Satan's Playdate" due to the insanity of teachers college applications. Meaning between work and getting ten of these bastards done and FedExed, I won't be on as often as I'd like. So I apologize beforehand for all those who are in threads with me. Please be patient I will get to them but there are only so many hours in a day to get everthing done.

Thanks very much and see ya soon,

Mordecai
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

My internet it being a...well, not nice. So it was out for a couple of days. It should be fine now. If it dies in school time I can access PA from school. BUT. If I vanish again this week, I'm at home, so can't access it. Which sucks. Seriously had a boring day yesterday with no internet. Realised how sad my life is Razz. But yeah.
So I SHOULD be back this week, depending how my internet is. But I'll be back by next Monday 100%. Hopefully sooner *crosses fingers*.

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 am

Alice and I will not be able to post on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and possibly Saturday. Birthday vacation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 am

For the last few days my activity has been up & down, and that is thanks to school and being sick. Lately I don't have any energy and my stomach acts up quite often, following up with headaches. I'm still trying to get on when I have time but I should be back to getting on daily to reply starting next Monday. Until then, daily apperances aren't guarenteed.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top