Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Away Notices, Part 2

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Away Notices, Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Away Notices, Part 2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Hah, I dunno who's grounded?!? Dunno whats going on..

Aaand I'll go join the party with my two girls once I start/finish Bonnie's lessons Smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Not that anyone cared.

I will be on leave for a while on PA because i am going through so much right now and i have so much stuff on my mind lately. I just don't know much i can handle right now because right now i feel like my mind about to burst and like i don't have any energy left in me. I have a lot of assignment and homework that i have to finish if i want to pass my School Certificate plus having serious relationship problem including most of my friend going through a lot as well and most of them seem to be crying now so i just want to be there to help them. Then finally learning my best friend is seriously ill like cancer and me and my friend are sad and worried about her.

I'm sorry if you don't understand me i'm just saying i'm going through a lot and need a break from PA a bit so i can get some alone time. Probably going to have to leave PA ((If i can manage))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Sad Sad Awwww i;ll miss you Danny though i can understand.I hope that your friend with cancer gets better and that after sometime you will come back. Sad Crying or Very sad
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

Oh, right well Izzie Stevens and Rory L. Valantine and Jacob Blaque are back, and active, as I'd been gone for a couple of days due to test and whatnot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Aw, I'm sorry Danny I hope everything will turn out ok but until then take all the time in the world, we'll always be here! Wink But you will be greatly missed by all of us on here! Sad Crying or Very sad
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey Guys, Im busy for the next couple of days still trying to find my feet back at work and jungling my little boy oooh and having my wasp nests removed. I know I am leaving my class hanging for a couple of days.

Sorry Guys

Ari
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Jemma is away because her internet is lame and decided to not work for her.

So yeah she forced me to post this.
I'm sure you'll all miss her

Bye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Well most of you don't care but I probably won't be on PA at all for at least the next 3 months. The reason for this is because I'm in my 12th year at school and don't have time for PA, and because really, theres nothing for me to do here anymore.

I'll probably be staying until Jemma comes back to do the admin work.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Don't mind me Darren...i don;t do anything.... Rolling Eyes
I have a school too you know?Exams should start in about a week or two PLUS i might be going on schooltrip to Hungary 4 days in October so i'll see to come here as much as i can though i can't garantee it's gonna be everyday.And PLUS i want to get a job because when i finish high school in some 2 years more or less i plan to go on university in other town or country so well my life is becoming complicated.
So school + studying on workdays and job at weekends/holidays.But anyway i will be on everyday for next while so i can do admin work too... Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Darren Riddle wrote:Well most of you don't care but I probably won't be on PA at all for at least the next 3 months. The reason for this is because I'm in my 12th year at school and don't have time for PA, and because really, theres nothing for me to do here anymore.

I'll probably be staying until Jemma comes back to do the admin work.

While you say that, you fail to realise that Jemma is in the same position. She also is in 12th year, with some very important exams. You can't just expect her to do most of the work, when she's also just as busy.

She has internet problems, on top of studying and idk...having a life?
She'd appreciate it if she did NOT come back to a load of work, and to have to look after it for 3 months...tbh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top