Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport) - Page 2 Empty Re: Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm

"Yeah i totally agree let's board." Gabrielle replied starting to dig into her purse for her plane ticket.Two minutes later she found it and took it out. "Yeah gate is 35B.And seats are.....5 and 6 in buisness class." she said examining the ticket for a moment before she gave it to guard who was standing on the gate entrance.He revised if she had anything made of metal after which she let her through.She stopped in place to wait for Jemma to catch up. "Waiting here Jemma!" she said loud enough so Jemma can hear her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport) - Page 2 Empty Re: Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Jemma nodded as Gabrielle went ahead of her. Gabrielle had already handed the tickets over. She handed her passport and the securtiy guard nodded. She placed her bag to be x-rayed and walked through the metal detector. She didn't beep and the guards didn't need to check her. Her bag was stopped though for a random check. She wondered what the security guard would make of her lack of electrical items and parchment and quils replacement. Luckily her wand was on her, so that wouldn't be questioned. The guy didn't seem to pay much attention to her bag. It was very full and he was being lazy. She picked it up after she was given the go-ahead and went to catch up with Gabrielle.

"Sorry that took so long. Random bag-check. Luckily he didn't pay attention to some of my more unusual things." she said, being rather quiet. She didn't want anyone thinking she had anything dangerous on her.

Safari with Jemma (Paris Airport) - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Gabrielle already had her backpack on her back on after the same check they performed to her earlier. "I hope i brought everything." she said looking at her backpack.She would put it all into little purse with a simple charm,but she new that functioning of muggle transport was rather strict on the lugage. "These guys act like i am going to bring lord knows that on the plane." she said commenting to Jemma. "Let's better find our seats.I think it was 5 and 6." she said waiting for Jemma to follow her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 am

[[OOC: I'll make a new topic in South Africa. D'you want to RP the plane journey or not?]]
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 am

Jemma nodded. "Yeah, I hope I did too! I've probably forgotten something though, I always do." she agreed, mentally ticking off a checklist of what she had brought. "Yeah. I would have put a charm to make the bag a lot lighter, but that might have raised suspicion." she said in an undertone to Gabrielle so that nobody else could hear her.

"Five and six, yeah. That was it." Jemma agreed, remembering it. She boarded the plane and looked at the numbers above the seats, assuming Gabrielle was following her. She spotted their seats. "Window or aisle?" she asked, turning around.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm

[[OOC sorry i didn;'t reply in a while]]
Gabrielle put her backpack aside and made her way to the window.She didn't like looking through it,but since they were making traffic jam she sat down. "Nice and comfy!" she said with a loud sigh.
[[Better make safari if you want us to have any chance to RP at all.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 am

[[OOC: Made the topic there, how far should we RP in this one?]]

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top