The Streets of Bordeaux - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Streets of Bordeaux - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Streets of Bordeaux

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Streets of Bordeaux - Page 2 Empty Re: The Streets of Bordeaux

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Jemma smiled at Gabrielle's comment. She wouldn't mind having a bigger family, but not that big. "I'm staying for, well, until I go to South Africa with you!" she replied. "Oh, my address, shoot. I'll write it down." she remembered, annoyed at herself for forgetting. Her memory was usually pretty good. Luckily she had some muggle paper on her. She would probably get weird looks if she brought out parchment. She scribbled down the hotel she was staying at. "There." she said, handing it over to Gabrielle.

Jemma thought of South Africa. She couldn't wait. "South Africa is going to be amazing. I can't wait." she said, happily. She hadn't been on holiday with a friend in years.

The Streets of Bordeaux - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Gabrielle took the paper Jemma gave her and placed it into her already full purse. "If i knew i would see you i would bring them." she said as she just remembered she bough tickets two days ago. "But it was too hard to imagine i would find you here so they stayed back at my parent's house." she added trying to find the tickets,but they definetly weren't there.Gabrielle never been in south africa so she was excited like a little girl. "I never been in South Africa though they say they have best safari tours." she said as she digged out some prospects.

"Here have one of these." she said giving her a prospect of the agency they organized tour with. ((it's random use your imagination.)) "It's only nature for us for a whole month what do you think?" she asked excited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Ami was glad to be home, she missed France. She found a coffee shop and decided to stop. When she walked in the sound of children and adults chatting filled her ears, she smiled to her self as she walked up to the counter, "Est-ce que je peux obtenir un moka svp?" She found a seat a few tables away from a person with, Ami counted, eight children? she shook her head with a smile, when she recived her drink "Merci"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am

Jemma nodded. They really should have arranged to meet up beforehand, it would have made a lot more sense, after all, she thought. "I've never been to South Africa before either. I would love to go on Safari though! The experience would be amazing." she agreed, imagining what they could do. She smiled, still in shock of the fact she was actually going. She picked up the brochure and flicked through it, looking at the pictures.

As she was reading, another girl entered the café. Jemma looked up. She thought she recognised her. That was ridiculous though. Why would she recognise a random French girl? Then again, she could hear an English accent when the girl ordered. "Do you recognise her?" she muttered quietly, nodding at the girl. She was trying to be as subtle as possible.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Ami was waiting for some one, but they were running late. She crossed her legs and started to bounce the one on top, taking her cell phone out of her pocket she looked at the time and sighed, they were five minutes late. She placed the phone on the table as she heard one of the women talking, she recognized the voice, she squinted at the women, her eye sight was getting worse, "P...Professor Tiquelle?" she asked the women?
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Gabrielle looked at the girl Jemma asked her about.She had a lot of students though she didn't always remember their names. "You look strangely familiar." she commented looking at the girl in front of her. "It was Lestramge i think." she thought on loud trying to remember girl's name.
Suddenly she heard a glass that fell off the table.It was one of her nephews. "Curses! How many times have i told you to take care of glasses in resturants." she said as waiter picked up the remains of the broken glass.She gave him some muggle money to pay for the glass before she returned to what she was doing, "I could swear it was Lestrange though i don't remember the name." she said in form of asking a question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:18 am

Was it? Wasn't it? Jemma was never good with names. If only she could see her face. Lestrange. Lestrange? That just made her think of Bellatrix. She shuddered as she remembered being tortured by her in the battle.

The topic was solved as the girl approached them. "Oh hi there." Jemma, or Professor Tiquelle as she was known to the girl, replied to her. It was Lestrange. She was pretty sure. "What you doing here?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:44 am

Ami smiled when she heard the other person talk, she laughed, "Yes, It's Lestrange, Aminia." She looked at Professor Tiquelle as she spoke, "Actually, I live just about an hour from here." She laughed as one of the children broke their glass. She bent down to help the waiter pick up the pieces, "I attended another school before I went...." She stood up and watched the waiter walk away, "Before attending Hogwarts, I went to Beauxbatons for about five years."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top