A New Friend (Chase and Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New Friend (Chase and Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New Friend (Chase and Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Friend (Chase and Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friend (Chase and Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 am

Antonius nodded... it was almost the exact same story for him. He wondered if Chase was the same as him in other ways too... "Is Jesse your first boyfriend?" he asked. Cecilia was his... and she was the most wonderful person on Earth. He flirted with lots of girls, but never really took any of them seriously before Cecilia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 am

"No, I've had a lot!"She said laughing. "When I say I'm a flirt I usually am!"She said laughing. "Trouble is I don't even realize I'm flirting until the guy starts to hit on me!"She said laughing and rubbing her neck embarrassedly. "I'm just to happy to think about stuff like that!"She said laughing again as she looked out across the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 am

Antonius felt a little uncomfortable. He leaned away from her so she was absolutely sure he wasn't hitting on her. "That's... unfortunate," he said simply. He always flirted on purpose... waited for the girl to make the first move. They always did, but he always sidestepped it... he had never really been interested in anybody before Cecilia.

"Is Jesse true love?" he asked dreamily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 am

Chase looked at him a bit surprised. "True love?"She thought about it for a long moment, her eyes slightly glazed as she thought. "Actually...I believe he is."She said almost surprised at her own words. She had never really thought about it before. Not that she thought of much these days. She smiled at him for a moment before looking around. "What about you? Is you're girlfriend true love?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

Antonius was about to reflexively say 'Yes,' but then considered the question. It was his first girlfriend... he wouldn't know the difference would he? Instead he looked into the lake thoughtfully and replied "I hope so. I think so!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:39 am

Chase nodded smiling. "It sure is nice to have someone."She said softly, and thought of Sterling. Impulsively, as though without realizing it her hand slid into the pocket of her jeans and gripped a small purple rock in there. She smiled and closed her eyes thinking of Sterling for a second before letting it go and looking at the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yes it is..." Antonius said, drifting into daydreams again. When he awoke himself, he asked "Well how have you been? Hogwarts exams are over... it's great just being around all this magic for free isn't it?" he said, attempting to make conversation. He was usually very good at making conversation with girls... but he was much too distracted at the moment. However, he didn't want to appear rude; so he attempted nevertheless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Chase was daydreaming about her last date with Jesse when she heard him talk. "Oh yeah!"She said laughing embarrassedly, her hand on her neck. "I love it! Get to hang out, explore the castle some more! No more homework no more stress! Just, use you're magic while you can!"She said laughing. "I'll miss it over the Summer."She shook her head silently and then laughed. "Oh well!"She giggled and looked at him happily. "It sure is great!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"I love Hogwarts at this time of year," he said happily. "The castle has so many secrets, the secrets are always exposed toward this time of year," he said, imagining himself doing something adventurous as the famous Harry Potter used to do every year...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Chase nodded in agreement. So many places to find a soft corner, out of reach of preying eyes, to talk. And other things. She grinned happily and looked at him. "Plus it's so nice outside! All I ever want to do is just lay out here in the sun! And..TRY to get a tan."She grumbled and looked down at her pasty legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top