Weasley Residence
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Weasley Residence Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Weasley Residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weasley Residence Empty Weasley Residence

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Hermione finally came home form work. She'd had a run in with Draco and then she'd gone to the Leaky Cauldron and ran into Jemma. Hermione was glad that she finally did decide to come home before Ron went to bed. There were only a few more days that they would have peace to themselves without the children. She supposed they could always pawn them off about mid-summer on their grandparents, but she wasn't really sure that was a good idea. Hermione had decided to walk home form the Leaky Cauldron.

Once at their door step Hermione smiled as she unlocked the door and then walked into the house. She smiled a bit as she called out, "Hey, Ron. I am home. Sorry that I am late. I stopped by the Leaky Cauldron for a few butterbeers. It was a long day." Hermione had always had a long week lately with all the magical mishaps that happened in the world as of late. Plus, her own task was getting to be work. She Took off her cloak and set it on the rack. She peeped all over for him and smiled, Ron?" She smiled a bit as she began to search for him while rubbing a sore shoulder. It still bothered her every once and a while since the war.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Weasley Residence Empty Re: Weasley Residence

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Hermione didnt know this but Ron wasnt at the house he was at the ministry overworked but stuff such as dodgy bludger attacks and snitch gone loose. By the time Ron got home it was nearly midnight and what was waiting for him when he got home was a angry Hermione. Very sorry Ron said "I was overworked at work im really sorry i will make it up to you before our kids come back from hogwarts i promise."Then said Very Annoyed"If you are wondering I will not be here early tommorow either I still got to finish my report of a new quidditch tournament coming soon so dont dont expect me being here tommorow."Really he was planning for a suprise party for Hermione and wanted her to get away.
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Number of posts : 118
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Weasley Residence Empty Re: Weasley Residence

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 am

Hermione didn't find her husband home and she sighed a bit knowing that she hadn't seen Ron in what seemed like days. When she realized he wasn't home and she sighed a bit and then walked away from the counter and left her things there. As if by instinct she brought her wand with her to the bathroom where she ran a bath. She then got dressed and slipped into the bed. She looked to the blank and empty spot next to her and sighed gently. She then rolled over and closed her eyes and rested. Eventually, she did fall asleep.

Hermione was woken up when she heard the door shut. Hermione was a light sleeper and she relaxed against the bed as she began to move and sit up and then look as he opened the door. She wasn't angry so much as she was hurt. She had wanted to see Ron and get to spend some alone time with just the two of them. Hermione gave a sigh as she patted the bed as she spoke, "I will be fine. Come on and get to bed. We both have to work tomorrow." Hermione then heard the rest of his words and she froze.

She almost cried as she looked to him. She shook her head as she spoke, "Okay, let's get to bed." Hermione rolled over on her side and turned away from Ron. She sniffled keeping her tears in. Tonight, once she'd talked to Jemma...She was almost looking forward to seeing her husband. Then he wasn't there. One or the other of them never was there anymore. Life was too crazy, and maybe it just wasn't meant to work. Hermione shook her head and whispered, "Don't bother trying to make it up."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top