Plotting (Daniel Valantine) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting (Daniel Valantine) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting (Daniel Valantine)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting (Daniel Valantine) - Page 4 Empty Re: Plotting (Daniel Valantine)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:20 am

Allana laughed. "Where did you get the thought that I'd go home? I live in an orphanage, that would be a bit extreme would it not?"She asked watching him take off his jacket. She laughed coldly. "So what is it? You want me to kiss you or kill you?"She asked watching him carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 am

"That is up to you" Daniel told her pointing his wand at her, he rather have her do neither of them but wandered what she would think of doing to him. "Come on, or are you the same as your slytherin friends - a coward" he smirked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 am

"I could kill you, but you are right, I wouldn't get out of the school."She said walking forward towards him her wand going down. "I am NOT a coward!"She said pointing her wand against his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 am

Daniel knew this wasn't him and he began to calm down a little bit as she pointed her wand at his chest which he just pushed away from him. "I know your not just asking if you have the gut to kill me," he smiled politely at her and kept his wand gripped tightly and pointed it at her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:33 am

"Then what do you want from me?"She asked ignoring the wand pointed at her head. He was a Gryffindor, he wouldn't hurt her. She moved forward grabbing a hold of his jacket. "Do you really want to hurt me?"She asked her wand now pointing up at his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 am

Daniel smirked and stroked her cheek gently. "That is for you to find out and me to know" he told her then pointed his wand at her neck again, he could kill her now but knew he wouldn't unless she did it first. He looked down at her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 am

Allana stared at up him. He was stroking her cheek but was still threatening to kill her. Oh she liked this guy, she liked him a lot. She moved up and put her free hand up on his jugular vein, feeling his heart beat from there. She kept her other hand on his jacket the wand pointing to her fingers on his throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 am

Daniel removed her jacket and pointed his wand at her neck. This was still wasn't him why hadn't he stopped her from touching him, maybe there was something else about this girl he just couldn't quite put his finger on. She was just different -- despite the fact he was still trying to make himself a gentlemen and more mature he still flirted with this girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 am

Allana stared at him silently keeping her hand on his throat, her wand pointed at his neck. He still had his wand pointed at her neck. They both had the ability to kill one another, and yet here they were, flirting...threatening death. She stared at him and then gently stroked his chin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 am

Daniel eyes darted around the room he looked down at his hand feeling disgusted with himself. He looked back at her and took a few step back his lips were far a part. He liked her and all that, just he had a girlfriend and he knew he shouldn't have done this in the first place. "What the hell is wrong with me, i should know better than that," he thought to himself looking at his hands again then looked back at Allana then ran off to the stairs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top