What's going on here? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What's going on here? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What's going on here?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's going on here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's going on here?

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Ben nodded. He was amazed at all of the things she pulled out. Firewhiskey, cookies, everything you could imagine! He felt a bit bad for eating what was meant for the others though. He wouldn't eat too much, he decided. He laughed along with her though.

Ben walked towards the sofa and sat down next to her. He decided he'd start off with a cookie. "Wow, Aberforth must like you lots. He'd never give any of that to me, or most other people." he commented, wondering how Elv got it all.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

What's going on here? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's going on here?

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Elv laughed. "Abe always like me." she said. "Because i am the only one who came to visit him most often since before i was going to Hogwarts. I like him though. He is a very kind old man." she bit the cookies and sip the firewhiskey. "Go on... Eat what you want. Thank Merlin, mom didn't take me to Beauxbaton." Elv continued while gave Ben a bottle of firewhiskey.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum