Something Special(Jasper) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Something Special(Jasper) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Something Special(Jasper)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something Special(Jasper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Special(Jasper)

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Sarah giggled gently. She bushed. She looked down at the ground then back up at him gently. " I look horrible and I can't dance." She said laughing. Sh continued to slow dance with him or tried to anyways.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Lightly he laid a finger on Sarah's lips. "Shh. You are a wonderful dancer. The best I need." He wasn't the best dancer after all. But that wasn't what really mattered.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded." Wel thank you, Kind gentlemen." She said smiling. She was really happy. She looked at him gently. She was completely happy. She bite her lip playfully. She looked around for Zoe, to see if she was dance with anyone.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Dancing with Sarah made was peaceful. He couldn't help but chuckle at Sarah calling him a gentlemen. He tired to be but wasn't always one. Then he noticed her looking around. "Are you looking for someone?"
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm

she nodded. " i am looking for Zoe, to see if she dancing with someone" She aid laughing, and then stopped looking and looked back at Jasper. She kissed him gently, then snuggled into him and rested her head on his chest as they slow danced together. She was happy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 pm

"Honestly I don't think she's here. She was rather mad when I insisted that she come. After all you know her luck with these dances. If she is here, the only way we will find her is if we go hunt in a cornor somewhere." SHaking his head at the thought, Jasper turned back to face Sarah. "But she isn't what I'm focused on right now. And that my dear is you." He said pulling her closer to him as they danced.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top