Rockin' on the Dancefloor - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rockin' on the Dancefloor - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rockin' on the Dancefloor

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rockin' on the Dancefloor - Page 4 Empty Re: Rockin' on the Dancefloor

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Alice Longbottom wrote:[[OOC: Erm, sorry, I meant to write butterbeer. But firewhiskey is ok. And I was actually going for a pretty garden or something. Smile ]]

Alice sighed. He hadn't heard her last question. And that had taken a lot of courage to ask. Maybe he would ask her, then.

She redirected her walking towards one of the Hogwarts gardens. She took another sip of Firewhiskey. She remembered when her dad had sent this 2 days ago. It was still cold. Her dad had done some sort of deep-refrigeration spell Alice didn't know of on them.

"D'you want to sit?" Alice asked, when they came to a pretty stone bench.

[[OOC: Made a thread for the garden =))]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 am

"Aw, the city of romance" Izzie said, tearing up. She hugged him and smiled. "Oh, thank you honey, I love you!" Izzie grinned at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 am

Daniel grinned at her hugging her back. "No problem, love. I love you so much," he told her laughing as he saw that she was about to tear up because he had invited her over to Paris with him the city of Romance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 am

"C'est merveilleux ! C'est fabuleux ! Je ne peux pas attendre ! Vous êtes la meilleure chose qui est jamais arrivée à moi !" Izzie cheered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 am

Daniel looked at her as she started cheering in French language having no idea of one word she just said beside the word moi and arrivee. He stared at her for a moment as if she had taken the insane root, wandering if she had gone crazy. "What," laughed Daniel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 am

"I said, this is marvellous, this is fabulous, I can't wait and that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me" Izzie explained. She giggled and started to lean in. She leaned in slowly and closely and romantically and started to french kiss him slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

Daniel no longer thought she was insane anymore and replied with a sudden. "Oh," he smiled placing his hand on her hips leaning toward her slowly and closely and romantically until they were now french kissing each other slowly. He placed his hand on the back of her head and his finger ran through her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 am

Izzie's kiss intensified and things began to get sweaty. She held his hands hard and kept on kissing him. She let out a few moans and groans but didn't think anybody could hear her over the loud music.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 am

Daniel felt the kiss intensified and the way things were beginning to get sweaty. He locked his hand around her holding her tightly kissing her with fiery and appreciative passion, and as she let out a few moan and groans it started to make him feel turned on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 am

Izzie started to kiss Daniel's neck and bite him playfully. "We're so bad" Izzie giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top