At the Gryffindor Table - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Gryffindor Table

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Gryffindor Table

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 am

Daniel looked at Chastity, trying to hold back a laughter so he curled his hand into a fist and placed it under his lips, his expression looked as if he was about to burst out a laughter. He flicked his hair out of the way and looked back up at Nikki. "I was being sacastic, calm down" he told her, his expression calm and quiet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:56 am

"I know...I wasn't yelling" Nikki said, being a smart arse. She giggled and sighed smiling. She drank a bit more of her drink and smacked her lips.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Keena walked in, wearing her black off the shoulder gown with gold lace bodice and gold lace on the bellowed out sleeves at her wrists and at the hem of the long flowing skirt. Her hair was left down and wavy with the gold circlet around her head with an onyx at her brow.

She saw Daniel and smiled, he was the only other friend she had made this year. That is besides Catalina and Aminia. She saw him talking to another girl wearing a very pretty white dress, she wished Colin would let her wear such simple things, but he always said the Lady of Rosewood needed to always look regal.

She smiled as she reached Daniel, "Hey Daniel, is it alright if I sit with you? I don't want to be alone on the last night."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 am

Nikki brushed her hair out of the way and grinned. She started to snack on some grapes. She thought they were nice and sweet.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 am

Daniel turned to see who it was that asked him to sit down with him and didn't want to be alone tonight. He smiled politely and cleared the seat next to him then patted it. "Yeah, sure no problem have a seat" he grinned at her looking back at her, flicking his hair out of the way then watched her sit down. Daniel looked at her dress and then his eyes were locked onto hers. "You look stunning tonight, you look beautiful. Oh what the hey you've always looked beautiful. Are you going to dance" he asked her unable to be impolite to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 am

Nikki had eavesdropped in a bit of Daniel and some girl conversation. She bit her lip and worried. "If Izzie were hear I don't think she'd like this..." Nikki thought to herself. "You look stunning tonight, you look beautiful. Oh what the hey you've always looked beautiful. Are you going to dance?" repeated itself over and over and over.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Keena smiled softly. "Thank you Daniel, you are very polite. Truth is I feel extremely over dressed, but this is the only dress I could get my butler to send." She smiled though, "My friend Ami pointed out your girlfriend to me earlier, she is quite stunning Daniel."

She took a glass of water and sipped it before answering his question about dancing. "Not really, I will be dancing the entire summer. I am turning seventeen soon and eighteen is my official coming out, so Colin will natrually being throwing ball after ball to get a head start. I think this time I will just sit back and enjoy the other activites." She shrugged one shoulder prettily. "Who knows I might dance just a little."

Keena turned her amber eyes on Daniel. "And what about you? What are your plans for the evening?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Savannah was sitting beside Nikki and heard the conversation as well. As she could hear Nikki thoughts she shook her head. "Nikki sis, don't say anything you'll make it worse."Savannah whispered in her sister ear. As Savannah looked at the food in front of her she pushed it away in disgust. As Savannah looked around the hall her eyes looked for anyone else she knew but she didn't see anyone else she really knew that well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Ami had been bored with the Slytherins, so when she saw Keena she walked over to the gryffindor table and sat next to her. She brushed her white mini strapless dress that clung to her hips showing the curves she had as she sat down. Crossing her legs with a smile she said, "Hey Keena. How's it going." Looking around she noticed a few people staring at Keena, and nodded to them.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Keena had also noticed the stares but had ignored them do that she had done nothing to warrent them. She sighed mentally when Ami showed up, relieved that she was now no alone.

She smiled brightly at Ami, "Not much, I looked all over for you earlier what happened?" She asked her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top