At the Slytherin Table - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Slytherin Table - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Slytherin Table

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Slytherin Table - Page 4 Empty Re: At the Slytherin Table

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

-------
Everyone has tried extremely hard this year, you should all be proud of yourselves.
That said, there can only be one winner of the House Cup.
In fourth place, Gryffindor
In third place, Slytherin
In second place, Hufflepuff
And in first place, Ravenclaw!

-----

At the Slytherin Table - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 am

Mary-Kate had just opened the doors, and walk over to her table to hear that Slytherin came 3rd. Ugh, she thought, how disgusting and hoped now that the Winter twins here, they'd make sure they'd win for sure. She walked to the Slytherin table, found two vacant spots and took a seat. She flipped her curled blonde hair and drummed her fingers on the table waiting for MJ. MK had her blonde hair curled, bright lip gloss, strapless short green dress with a sparkly top and a netty skirt and green high heel sandals. She looked at her fellow Slytherins and wandered...

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 am

Mary-Jane walked into the Great Hall and like everyone else she walked over to her table. She heard the annoucement that Slytherin came third in the House Cup, "Ugh, i can't bealive we came third," she groaned once she found a vacant spot beside his sister and sat down beside her. MJ had some of her hair pulled back, a white long dress and sunglasses.

At the Slytherin Table - Page 4 Ashley-Olsen-1-0907-medium-new
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 am

"I know, right?" Mary-Kate replied to her sister. She kissed both of her sister's cheeks and smiled. "Love the outfit"Mary-Kate complimented. She poured some punch and drank a bit. "I totally shouldn't be drinking this and that I am watching a waistline but since we're third, we might as well stuff it!" Mary-Kate exclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 am

Mary-Jane rolled her eyes at the Headmaster then turned to her sister who just kissed her cheeks and smiled at her. "Thanks, you look dashing," complimenting her outfit as well then gave her sister a quick peck on the lips watching her pour some punch and drank some of it. MJ sighed and poured some herself. "Ew," she said with utter sarcasm looking at the punch that she just poured into the cup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 am

"I am glad tonight isn't full moon..." Mary-Kate admitted. She drank a bit of punch and started to eat some strawberries. The full moon was when they turned way evil werewolves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:01 am

Mary-Jane looked at the window searching for the moon then back at her. "Yeah, it a magical night. There will be all boys, hot boys around to dance with us. We're not going to let the moon ruin it," she told her sister drinking some more of her punch and grabbed an apple from the table and ate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 am

"Oh yeah, we're totally gonna hook up tonight, sis" Mary Kate laughed. She put her punch cup in the air and smiled. "To us, tonight!" Mary Kate said. She continued snacking on strawberries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 am

Mary-Jane grinned at her sister and laughed putting her cup in the air and smiled. "To us," Mary Jane said giggling and started to finish off her apple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 am

"I can't wait to go to Japan, thanks to our parents!" Mary-Kate giggled. "It's good I am bilingual too" Mary-Kate added. She winked and started to check out some of the cute guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top