Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open) Empty Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 pm

Green eyes surrounded by a pale skin starred down at a book, reading it, without retaining anything. Green eyes darted from one side of the page to the other without an recognition of what she was reading. She drew a shaky sigh and slammed the book shut looking up at the ceiling, begging for something to just fall out of nowhere and kill her; She was so bored that she would rather die than sit there another moment. She tapped her black painted nails against the table she sat on in the far corner of the room as a growl issued from her thin lips.

Zylee wasn't exactly a patient person and she made that clear every time she entered a room with other beings. The Librarian already loathed Ms. Black with a passion as she brought her finger to her lips with angry eyes for the fortieth time within the hour. Zylee rolled her eyes, not paying any attention to this gesture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open) Empty Re: Not a Chance of Saving Me (Open)

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Ami had to return the book she had been reading, "Do you wish to check it out..." The librarian rolled her eyes, "Yet again?" She shook her head and walked away as the librarian muttered something about annoying students, which made Ami smile lightly to herself.

She walked the aisles slowly running a finger along each of the shelves as she looked for a book. Finally setting eyes upon one she pulled it out and walked to the edge of the aisle and looked around for an empty table, she smirked when her green eyes fell upon a girl. They hadn't started on the right foot when they first saw each other. The girl was a suck up, she thought she was special because the Dark Lord favored her.

Ami walked up to the table "Mind if I sit?" She muttered.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Zylee flipped over another page in the book she was reading. An array of randomly titled books were pilled to tremendous heights around the table in jumbled piles. Green eyes darted from her page to the girl standing near her. Zylee searched in her brain for some remembrance of this girl. She had seen her somewhere, but couldn't place her finger on it. "Depends on your House, Blood status, and loyally actually", Zylee retorted, alert and fierce as usual. Like the ticking of a clock, she continued to drum her black painted nails against the table with a consistent timing. Within the minute, it hit her- Aminia DaVon, Slytherin, Death Eater, and Not Very Loyal at all. Green eyes widened partially. So That's where she knew her from. Thoughts swirled around her already busy mind, shoving one theory out of her mind after the other, impatient as ever. Zylee remembered this particular girl from the previous meeting called by the Dark Lord himself; DaVon had spoken of Zylee with much disrespect during that night, that Zylee wondered if she should give Aminia any chance at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 am

Aminia smiled, she knew that Zylee had remembered her, "I don't think that's any of your concern! And my loyalty is non of your concern, It's only the Dark Lords."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:58 am

The female witch turned her attention away from Aminia. Zylee was so tired of being told that she was not a part of other death eaters' business. She did not, however misunderstand them, or blame them- oddly- for what they thought about her. After all, none of the individuals knew how much she had risked of her life over the past eight years for the Dark Lord, Zylee Black's one and only leader. She would be told what to do by him only; if anyone stood in her way, she would knock them to the ground in whatever way possible, even if it required getting her hands dirty. The young witch got to her feet, the long and slender chains dangling from her tight fitted jeans rattled with her movement. Green eyes hadn't yet stared back in the direction of Ms. Lestrange; she refused to give the girl that much incentive to mock her for whatever deeds she thought made her greater. Zylee scoffed at that thought, appearing highly annoyed at the thoughts passing her mind. As if someone could actually pass her up and take her place at the Dark Lord's side. NO. She wouldn't have that sort of thing concluding in her mind. Ms. Black was going too deep into things, her mind always calculating every way her opponent could betray her or use there power against her. She assumed it was because of the accuracy of her thoughts that made her the talented Death Eater she was.

Green eyes closed for a mere moment, pursued by a hushed groan. Zylee realized that this girl was too naive to understand anything about her; she couldn't begin a conversation with the girl without stopping to explain the exact details she didn't want to spare a single moment thinking on. She turned her head in the direction of the window to her left. Another flash of lightning rippled through the starlit black sky, the rain sprinkling the window to a point where it was almost impossible to see out the transparent glass through all the droplets. The wheels in Zylee's complex mind began to turn again without her notice, she could never seem to stop it from happening; her mind controlling her actions more than it should. For instance, she would have never have allowed herself to speak with this witch in front of her, in any form of a conversation, but yet, she found her lips moving, uttering words at an octave almost impossible to hear,
"Are you here to inform me of something or are you simply trying to excuse me from this table so that you may accompany it, because I certainly wont sit around here in your presence".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 am

"I was merely trying to interact with you, but I assume you don't know what that is. Here let me break it down so your small mind can comprehend, I was trying to make conversation, you know talk to you. I was trying to start off new, considering we have to get along for one reason an one reason only. But it seems that your are just as I thought you were, A bloody brown noser!" Ami's french accent had deepened, which was a sign of annoyance. She rolled her eyes. She didn't need to stay to tell her that she wouldn't get along with Zaylee, no matter how much she tried, Ami liked to make friends but if she had to choose some one to be enemies with she would pick Zaylee.

Ami looked around for another table, but decided against it, it was a beautiful day outside (She loves thunder storms) and she was in a good mood, she didn't need some one as negative as Zaylee to get her down.

She turned and walked away. She had almost forgotten to check the book out that was now held to her chest, until the librarian cleared her throat, "Hem Hem, Have you forgotten to do something?" she held out her hand for the book, "Either check it out of give it here." Ami rolled her eyes again and handed her the book and waited to be check out.

Ami stopped at the door and smiled her mischievous smile, turning her back she waved sweetly, "Later Suck up! " She then walked out the door.

Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top