Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 am

Daniel watched her read the book then looked up at her horrified expression letting out a quiet soft laugh escape his lips. "No. Keena, i most definitely do not agree on using snidget as a seeker in the game." Daniel told her smiling at her. He saw her hand trembling and placed a hand on it keeping it steady. "Keena. That was long way ago, they know better now" he told her, his voice reassuring and calm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Keena felt the heat from his hand and his smile began to calm. Finally she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. "I'm sorry, sometimes i get too passionate about things. It is one of my major flaws."

Last edited by Keena Malfoy on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 am

Daniel held her hand up, patting his other hand on top of hers a few time. Then smiled as warmly as he could muster, just nodding calmly at her once. "Don't worry. Everyone has their flaw sometime, no one perfect. Not even me," he told her his sky blue eyes stared directly on her eyes, his voice gentle and calming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Keena smiled. "Thank you Daniel, you are very kind." She turned her attention back to the book and sighed before smiling brightly again. "All right, its time to buck up and continue with my lesson."

She turned that brilliant smile on Daniel, her amber eyes sparkling. She had been about to say something but now that she caught his eye again she seemed locked. Her smile began to fade as her attention went to her hand in his. It was larger then hers and warm.

Colin had held her hands in comfort before, and of course his were larger then hers and warm, but this seemed different some how. Instead of studding the book she found herself turning their hands and looking at them, before taking her other hand and tracing along his fingers and the back of his hand. Was this why the giggling girls were always holding hands with the boys? Because it felt warm and comforting, and like it was something that was always just suppose to happen? She forgot all else as she pondered these new thoughts, even that hand was connected to her Quidditch tutor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:19 am

Daniel heart leaped as he watched her trace her finger along his fingers and the back of his hand. His eyes moved back to her, her amber eyes sparkling at him, he placed a hand on her hips moving in closely to her. He knew he should not do this but everything around his mind seem to be moving around too quick as he moved closely to her, the tip of their nose brushed lightly against each other and he placed his hand on her cheek, his heart raced against his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Keena's own heart began to thunder in her chest, she could smell him now and she liked his scent. It screamed male and this seemed to make her head spin even more as she stared into his blue eyes. She felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach as he placed his hand on her cheek. It was warm and so inviting, before he could move she leaned in and kissed him softly and a little hesitantly, it was after all her first kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 am

Daniel placed his other hand on her cheek and started to deepen the kiss to where they were making out. His heart thunder in his chest moving his hand back to her hip as he continued to kiss her passionately on the lips, he could tell that this was only her first kiss because she was hesitating he pulled back to take a breath and whispered into her ears. "I love you," and swept her from the ground carrying her onto the couch, letting her down on the couch gently and laid on top of her kissing her again as he pulled her leg up to his torso.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:24 pm

She enjoyed his touch and the rush that was flowing through her entire body, but when he said he loved her she grew confused. She pulled away just enough to look into his eyes, "How can you love me when we have just met? I don't understand." She asked in a breathless whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 am

Daniel held her leg against his torso, their chest clashing together. He paused to look at her when she pulled away and asked him a question, he stroke her cheek and gave her another quick peck on the cheek. He knew that love at first sight doesn't work anymore but there was something else, maybe she was different something he couldn't quite put his finger on - he had a girlfriend why wasn't he doing this with her it was just weird. "I don't know, i just do" he frowned at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Keena saw the frown and gently rubbed the back of her fingers across his cheek. "I have upset you, I did not mean to." She said softly. "I have just been taught that love rarely happens and when it does it is most times sudden and powerful, but I have never seen it or experienced it."

She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the silkiness of it. "If you say you do then I believe you Danny." She blushed.

Keena had called him something other then Daniel. She did not want him to see her blush so she reached back up and touched her lips to his again, but this time she was not hesitant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top