List of things to be sorted: for June =P - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

List of things to be sorted: for June =P - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

List of things to be sorted: for June =P

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of things to be sorted: for June =P - Page 3 Empty Re: List of things to be sorted: for June =P

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Jemma Tiquelle wrote:You do have a point, we NEED some loyal DEs. Aren't you one??
I don't think Zoe and Ne'os are, but ARGH we need some. *very tempted to create a DE*

Yeah we really do. As Ne'os isnt one anymore, annoyingly.

I think i'll kill off the headmaster account and make a loyal DE one..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

List of things to be sorted: for June =P - Page 3 Empty Re: List of things to be sorted: for June =P

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

^Can Jemma be promoted to Headmistress then? xP

I might send Davina back to France and create a young, girl, Slytherin. I was creating this charrie for another RPG last night and I absolutely LOVE her!! I wrote 1000 words only on description, personality & background and am planning to add to it, lol xD. She's an outgoing, strong-minded person, very ambitious and loves being the boss, she can be quite bossy. She's loyal to certain people, but can be cunning and deceitful. I love her <33 She's going to be so much fun...

List of things to be sorted: for June =P - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:25 pm

ok...
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Sorry, went on for a bit there.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Hmmm...seems i missed a lot.Thanks for the list i just LOVE it! Rolling Eyes

Anyway if it counts for anything i deleted Award Nomination section...Oh yeah speaking of General discussion Jemzy why don't we simply delete all those sections and just leave the topics mixed.People like it that way better then having to enter 3 sections for topic.

Oh yeah maybe we should reconsider deleting some sections on Hogwarts and especially ones like common rooms and grounds.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:01 pm

^Yeah but we need to discuss those things before we do them.
I think the common rooms are fine, actually as they have multiple topics under each section.

SOME of the subforums under general are needed, like Celebrations but some aren't. I deleted Sports btw.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

I think we SHOULD reconsider common rooms.They ALL almost have one topic.And besides you can simply write in topic what it is,don't need so many sections.They are like a labyrinth for newcomers.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

How about we have TWO subforums. One called 'Dormitories' where we can have girls threads and boys threads. One called 'Quidditch' where there should be a Sign-Up thread, along with the training threads. We need to organise Captains and get the teams practising. We almost have enough people for full teams!! We're seriously not that many off. We just need to get a few more members over the summer...*crosses fingers*

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top