Half-way there;; Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Half-way there;; Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Half-way there;; Open

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half-way there;; Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Half-way there;; Open

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Jemma smiled as Ariana came over to them. "No, you're not interrupting anything." she said truthfully. She was happy that Ariana hadn't just stayed in the Hospital Wing, she liked to talk to the new staff members. She liked to have good relations with them.

"Gosh, I've been here for a while now. Many years, I can't remember how many. Ten to twenty." Jemma replied. "I've been here almost since I left as a student." she added, trying not to give her exact age. She was one of the oldest here, if not the oldest.

Half-way there;; Open - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Jess smiled "he's about two weeks now" she said as he finally settled back down on her shoulder "his fathers away , ministry business" she said with a sigh " he's actually due he first check up soon, not something I'm looking forward too" she sighed as she thought of Jack she wished he'd return quickly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 pm

[[OOC: A bit of god-modding/power-playing/whatever term you used done with permission here.]]

Jemma smiled, hoping Ariana would ask the name of the boy, but didn't think that she would. The boy was so cute, she thought. Only two weeks old, as well. It was bringing back memories for her, from so many years ago.

Just then Ariana rushed out, for an emergency in the Hospital wing. "Bye, talk later." Jemma called out as she left. "What were we talking about again?" she asked Jess, as she had completely forgotten what they were talking about.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Jack pushed open the door to the teachers lounge he had returned early and wanted to surprise Jessica, he smiled seeing her holding Andrew lovingly in her arms.He did always love seeing her and his son together the two most precious things in his life in one room.

Pushing open the door he shushed the other woman in the room telling her he wanted to surprise her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 pm

As Jemma was talking to Jess, she saw someone else at the door. She didn't recognise who it was at first, but she soon realised. It was Jack Black Heart, Jess'...were they engaged? Her other half, whatever stage their relationship was in. Jack indicated for her not to tell Jess he was there and Jemma decided to go along with that. "Oh yeah, I remember now." she said as Jess hadn't said anything. Maybe she forgot as well, Jemma thought. "How long have you been teaching here?" she asked, as she couldn't quite remember.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:58 pm

jess smiled "ow i think its about a year now at this school but about four years all together" she said softly as so not to wake Andrew a she gently rocked him side to side
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Jack moved to behind Jessica smiling wrapping his arms around her he leaned on her "theres my wife to be and my beautiful son" he said as he kissed her neck gently so not to wake Andrew "hi" he said to the other woman "names Jack, jess's husband to be" he extended his hand to her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Jemma smiled as Jack surprised Jess. They seemed like such a happy family, two parents and a child. "Hi, I'm Jemma." she introduced herself, shaking his hand. They were engaged. She had recognised him from the Announcement in the Quibbler. She shook his hand. "How are you?" she asked politely.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Jack smiled "glad to be back here, jemma, right? " jack said his arms pulling Jessica and Andrew tighter to him "you really know whats important when your away"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Jemma returned the smile. "Yeah, it's nice around here." she agreed with him. She looked between the couple, then at the child between them. It was driving her made, what was his name?

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top