Just takeing a swim [mature] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just takeing a swim [mature] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just takeing a swim [mature]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just takeing a swim [mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Just takeing a swim [mature]

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 am

ne'os walked over to the chair next to her and took the book out of a large pofket in his robes that was bewitched to store more than it should he started to read it hoping to find what he was searching for.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 am

Samantha woke up a few moments later, after Ne'os sat down next to her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ne'os sitting in front of her reading a book. "Always working, are we?" Samantha said jokingly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 am

ne'os laughed slightly "well its the only light reading i kept with me receantly" he said smileing
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 am

Just as she was about to talk again, the nurse came in with her baby. "Here you go, Miss Burns." The nurse said, handing her the baby. Samantha carefully took the baby from the nurse. She held her in her arms for a long period of time, just staring at her. "She has his eyes." Samantha finally said, she then looked up at Ne'os, and said, "Would you like to hold her?" Samantha asked, wondering if he had ever been around a child before.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 am

"sure" he said he picked up the child gently holding her so she was comfortable "i wonder if she will also be a vampire were you a vampire before you got pregnent" he asked her curious.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 am

"Um..." Samantha said, then thought for a moment, "Yes, I was a vampire before I got pregnant. But does that matter. I thought she would be a normal baby." Samantha said, with wonders running through her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 am

"hmm she might be but if not it wont effect her to much if at all she wont be wild like the myths but it has been a long time since a vampire has had a child" he said thinknig as well "well dont worry yourself get some sleep we will all be here with you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 am

"Have you tried to get ahold of Nikki. I know she would hate me forever if she couldn't be here." Samantha said, knowing that if she showed up to school and then told her, Nikki would probably hate her forever.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:03 am

"no not yet i honsetly didnt think about it ill go get her" he said placing the baby back into her arms he took out a pen from his pocket and placed it on the desk he took his wand out and aimed at it. "Portus" he said as the pen glowed blue he grasped it and dissapeared with a little shout of surprise.

Last edited by ne'os emof on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a oopsey)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 am

((You said you placed Nikki back in my arms. The babies name is Jasmine. Smile ))

Samantha took the baby back, then watched as he disappeared. She thought to herself 'I'll have to remember to ask him how he does that.' Then she asked the nurse to put the baby to sleep, so she could sleep for a little bit longer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top