Looking at the stars (Daniel) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking at the stars (Daniel) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking at the stars (Daniel)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking at the stars (Daniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking at the stars (Daniel)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:13 am

"But I care if they like me or not! I'm not good at making parents like me you know" said Lily. "And...then you won't like me either. Or they won't let us date, or worse....See, not a good idea" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 am

Daniel laughed and kissed her on the lips to help reassure her that everything would be okay. "Well this can be practice and beside my parent are nice people they don't really like to hate someone. Remember what i said about forbidden love" he told her then shrugged at her. "Alright. But you'll come and visit me right?" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 am

"Yeah, I suppose I will. And you're right, your parents must be great people" said Lily smiling. Lily laughed when he said forbidden love. "Forbidden love is much better" said Lily giggling and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am

Daniel stepped toward her and pulled her closer to his chest. His teal eyes staring into her kissing her back and sat down by the wall whilst holding onto Lily hands and pulled her down gently waiting for her to lay on his chest. "I don't care if they don't want us together. I cannot live a day without you" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 am

Lily kissed him passionately and smiled. "I can't imagine my life without you." she said and leaned her head on his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:56 am

Daniel kissed her back while she laid on top of him. "Neither can I. It'll be as if i was in hell" he told her looking at the ceiling which showed the stars and moon on top. He looked at her and grinned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 am

Lily smiled at him back. She relaxed on his chest. She looked up at the celling and looked at the starts and the moon. "It's really beautiful at night" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:06 am

Daniel looked back up and then back at her, holding her hands in between their chest as he let her rest on his chest. "True" he pouted then looked down at her and kissed her on the side of her head then moved his arm around her waist and hugged her moving her around a bit. "But you are the only thing in the world more beautiful then anything in the world almost perfect" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 am

"Aw...I'm not, really. I'm not perfect, that's for sure. Nobody is. But you're close to it" said Lily smiling and kissed him, enjoying that his arms are around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 am

"Really, aw i love you too. Your close to perfect as well" said Daniel laughing and kissed her back, feeling warms as she placed her arms over his as he had his arm around her then rested his head on her head and slide his head down to bite her ears, but not too hard. Then whispered. "Oh and by the way. I found the perfect song for us" he whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top