Lily and Daniel second date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lily and Daniel second date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lily and Daniel second date

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lily and Daniel second date - Page 2 Empty Re: Lily and Daniel second date

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

Daniel kissed her back and laughed at her joke. "True. You definitely are more beautiful then Cinderella. With your red rosy cheek and cherry blossom lips and your intoxicating; pomegranate scent" he kissed her biting her lips, but not too hard and gave her an Eskimo kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 am

Lily giggled and kissed him back. "Thanks. I think so too" she said joking. She threw a glance over the window, to see where are they going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 am

Daniel followed her gaze and saw she was just looking at where she was going as they were now over a long bridge. You could see the water from here and the lights, bushes and houses from it was beautiful. He wrapped both arm around her hip and kissed her on the lips. "Is the secret too exciting to wait for" he joked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:47 am

Lily turned to him. "Um...no. I can wait" she said still looking around. "Ok, it is! Tell me, please!" she said excited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:51 am

Daniel tried not to spoil away too much of the fun and he laughed heartily at her and gave her a peck on the lips then pulled back. "A building, ten story and lots of places to buy stuff" he gave her a huge hint and paused before he continued. "Are you sure you want to spoil the surprise?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:57 am

"Oh my god! We are going shopping!" said Lily smiling and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you by the way, Mr. Valantine" she said with a smirk and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:03 am

Daniel laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you too Miss. Potter. Your my sexy sweetest girl. Is all i ever asked for" he told her and kissed her back then placed a finger on her lips. "Remember it not just any shopping mall it huge" he indicated it by holding a wide gap between both his hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am

A big smiled appeared on Lily's face. "Huge? You mean it's really really huge?" asked Lily with a squeal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Daniel frowned at her and placed a hand on her cheek and pushed her hair out of the way. "It has like ten stories and it really spacious so you'll have to hold onto me or you'll get lost" he told her, grinned at her then leaned in to kiss her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"Ten stories high? Thank Merlin I wore by mroe comforatable shoes. My legs would have fallen off otherwise. And don't worry, I won't leave your sight." said Lily laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top