Hanging out((Open)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hanging out((Open)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hanging out((Open))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging out((Open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out((Open))

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Ben looked between the two older students. They seemed to like the idea, although they weren't showing too much enthusiasm for it. Especially Jasper. He looked at the two of them again. "I think most people would go, it sounds really fun." he said, not hiding his enthusiasm in it. He then realised they were probably worried about their daughter, Abigail. They probably wouldn't want to leave her behind which may explain why they were a bit reluctant, he guessed.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Sarah smiled. She flicked Jasper when he started messing with her book. " Stop it. " She said laughing. " Well ben. it does sound fun, but i can't go. I have to take care of Abby and I am getting a Job and such. So i will barely have any time out." She said softly, frowning. She smiled back at Jasper. "But I am sure Jazz would love to go with you Ben. Right Jasper." She said giving him the please look or i will force you to go.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Jokely he laid his hand on her book as she was reading. "What I"m not doing anything." He grined great big as he said it. Finally he took his hand back and just sat there, listening to Sarah. "Well you should know by now, I'm not going if you don't. So." Looking back up at Ben. "I guess that means I'm setting this one out too."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Sarah picked up her book and hit him upside the head with it. " You have to go Jasper. i am making you or unless ou want to sleep outside." she siad giving him the look. She was making sure he sent time with the younger boy.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Ben looked between the two with amazement. They were so happy together. He laughed at their bickering in his head. He thought he should probably leave them alone for a bit, but he didn't want to seem rude by leaving. He took a small step back, just hovering by them.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Jasper looked at Sarah. He didn't understand why she was acting like this. He wasn't going on any type of trip if she didn't go. He didn't care what she said and that was final. It wasn't fair for him to get to go and do things and not her. He hated it when she acted like this. Like all the responsiblity of their daughter had to fall on her and no one else. It was also his responsibility and he wasn't shying away from it.

Taking in a deep breath he looked back at Ben. "Why don't you sit down and join us."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Sarah nodded. " Come sit with us Ben." She said lightly. She smiled at him and she looked down at her daughter. Cooing at Jasper, gently. She was completely happy. She was really tired. She looked at him gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top