Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Looking back at the trophies. Zoë pointed at one that had her father's name on it, Bill Weasley. "This is where I come when I'm lonely and want to be close to my dad. Its the closest I can come to him. I can only hope that I will have one here too. Some day at least." Letting her hand fall Zoë looked back at Davina.

"Oh, I love the wilderness. The sun shining, and animals all. But then again it isn't that distracting to me. I think I can just block them out. I spend so much time down there that everything seems like second nature to me." Zoë told her.

A sound brought Zoë's attention to a new person who had entered the room. She could only guess who it could be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know you;; Closed;; Zoe and Mariana

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Mariana recognized the voices through the dark. "Next time maybe you should try turning on the light.This looks like twilight zone." Mariana called out from other side of the chamber.She started to approach slowly taking care she doesn't break any trophy on her way.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Davina looked to where Zoë was pointing, seeing that her father had a trophy here as well. "Yeah, I would love to have a trophy here. I don't know what for though." she agreed with Zoë.

"Yeah, it's really pretty out there, which I can sometimes block out, but there are often lots of people there which I find more distracting." Davina told Zoë. "I love it down there, but I just can't work there."

Davina looked towards the door as the girl made her way towards them. As she approached Davina recognised her. She was Mariana, a Hufflepuff and a...seventh year? Davina wasn't sure, but she knew she was older than herself. Davina had spoken to her a couple of times before, but not often. She wondered if Mariana would even remember her name. She was like a nobody in this school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"You never know. You are a really good student. So they might give an award for that." Zoë said trying to make Davina feel a little better. It was the truth. They might give an award for that. There was no telling. "Do you play Quidditch?" She couldn't remember or not if she had seen the other girl playing or not.

Listening to Davina talk about the crowd that is normally at the lake, Zoë nodded. "True. It is often crowded. But then again, if I'm in a studying mood or just want to be alone. I go to the other side. No one is ever over there. Too far for them to walk I guess."

Looking back at the direction the light was coming from Zoë tried to see who it was coming in. Just then she heard Mari's voice. "Hey Mari. We are over here." Zoë couldn't help but smile at Mari's comment. "Yea. Light might be good next time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Mariana on her own surprise,and a big one,successeded not to break a single trophy on her way as she was going towards Zoe and Davina.She did remember Davina though it was only from a screaming homework organizer.She finally lightened up Davina and Zoe's face with light that was coming out of the top of her wand. "Hey Zoe Hey Davina.Are you playing Dracula's castle or something?" she asked in a joking voice.

She yawned loudly before putting hand over her mouth. "Wow haven't been here since my first year." confessed Mariana looking into trophy dated some 50 years more or less. "Nice!" she said lighting it up to read her uncle's name that was written on it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Davina nodded, knowing that that was one of her strenghts. Probably her only strength though, she thought sighing. "I guess they might do." she agreed. "No, I don't play Quidditch, the Captain never liked me so I didn't make the team in second, third or fourth year. We had a new Captain this year, but I feel like I've missed my chance now, I guess." she told Zoë, saying an unusual amount about herself. She didn't usually talk a lot. She supposed it was a good thing though, being more social and all. Her parents would be happy, anyway, she thought.

Davina smiled as Mariana remembered who she was. She was probably seen as the girl with the screaming book though, as she recollected from their last proper encounter. "Hey Mariana." she said, shortly, but smiling at the joke she made. "Wow, you haven't been here for that long!" she exclaimed, shocked. She came in here so often that it seemed weird that Mariana hadn't been here for many years. Davina peered over to see where her Uncle was on the trophy. "What did your Uncle do?" she asked, curiously. Davina was a curious person. Too curious for her own good, her parents would say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Mariana left her wand lighting up the trophy and turned to look at Davina or at least what she saw from Davina in the dark. "Well...." she said clearing her throat feeling like she had a rock in it. "My uncle was Huffelpuff quiditch captain like myself." she said with a shruggling voice.Her throat felt like burning. "They won the quiditch cup.I don't know in what year was that" she confessed ashamed of the fact.She coughed loudly holding her throat like it was going to explode at any moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Zoë looked back at Mari and smiled. "We were just enjoying being in the dark thats all." Turning her attention back toward teh trophies. She stood quietly watching and listening to Mari and Davina talk about them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 am

[[OOC: PM me and bug me if I forget to post.]]

Davina looked at the trophy of Mariana's uncle. She didn't even know her parents played Quidditch, let alone if they were Captains, their positions or what year it was. She felt ashamed of that. She didn't say any of this aloud though, she didn't open up to people much. She didn't trust people easily. "What position did he play?" she asked, conversationally.

Davina looked towards Zoë, as she hadn't been saying much. Usually she was the quiet one herself. She smiled at Zoë.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Mariana thought about Davina;'s question for a moment.She wasn't quite syre: "Well i think he was a seeker though i don't know for sure." she said in a quite voice. "Did someone of yours play Quiditch?" she asked looking at both,Davina and Zoe.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top