Richard Morgan's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Richard Morgan's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Richard Morgan's Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard Morgan's Plot Empty Richard Morgan''s Plot

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

History:

Richard Morgan was born on 14th December in 1985 from parents Laura Liskova,talented russian witch and Phillipe Morgan,wizzard from England.His younger brother's name is Nicholas.His father died when he was 16 years old.He finished Hogwarts while living in Liverpool after which he and his brother moved to Sankt Petersburg in Russia where he finished his auror training.

Seventeen years later he returns to England for permanent residence in London.He's found a job in British Ministry of Magic and is working there from recent.His brother and his mother remain in Russia for now during the state of
things in Britain

Family:

Mother:Laura Liskova
Father:Phillipe Morgan
Sibling:Nicholas Morgan

Friends:

Best friend: Open
Close friends:Open
Friends: Jemma Tiquelle(3 more)
Like family: Open
A friend from a distance: Open

Love:

True love: Open
Current: Open
Ex, not friends: Open
Ex, friends: Open
Crush: Open

Enemies:

Forever hate: Open
Rivals: Open
My Annoyerv Open
Enemy: Open
Who I Annoy: Gabrielle Delacour

Jemma hadn't known Richard all that long, but she would call their relationship a friendship. They had met when she was in the Ministry one day, looking for Gabrielle, and he had helped her find her office. They weren't the closest friends, but they would go out occasionnally and catch up. They ahd fun together.

Gabrielle and Richard met when Richard started to work in the department of aurors.She never treated him well,always got angry for one or other thing.Their relation was from the begging worse than cat and mouse though sometimes they had to hide appearances at least in the ministry.

Last edited by Richard Morgan on Thu May 21, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Richard Morgan's Plot Empty Re: Richard Morgan's Plot

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed May 20, 2009 10:05 am

*I'd suggest deletting the teacher bit*

I'd like to be a friend please!!

History: Jemma hadn't known Richard all that long, but she would call their relationship a friendship. They had met when she was in the Ministry one day, looking for Gabrielle, and he had helped her find her office. They weren't the closest friends, but they would go out occasionnally and catch up. They ahd fun together.

Richard Morgan's Plot Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

I'll add you as soon as i switch accounts.

P.S.Jemzy i wanna know where you find those cool plots like Davina and ZoZo's?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Added i switched accounts Very Happy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Davina's? I actually wrote that myself. Ask Gin though, she knows a place to get good ones, I think.

Richard Morgan's Plot Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Right thank you Jemzy!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Who i annoy [[How do you like that Jemzy?]]

Gabrielle and Richard met when Richard started to work in the department of aurors.She never treated him well,always got angry for one or other thing.Their relation was from the begging worse than cat and mouse though sometimes they had to hide appearances at least in the ministry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Ok adding myself lol! COUGHS COUGHS! it gonna be weird dating myself lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top