The meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The meeting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meeting Empty The meeting

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Lily walked up and down quite nervously. She was waiting for Daniel to come and meet her brother. She hoped everything will go fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty Re: The meeting

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 am

Daniel walked down with a purple country buttoned t-shirt and black jeans with a sunglasses. He bounced his basketball around in the corridor and held the basketball on top of his hands and slid it down his shoulders out the other arm, catching it before it fell down. "Hello, love" he said in a misty voice, he was smelling nice today and put on a few more deodorant and a few men perfumes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 11:25 am

Lily smiled when she saw Daniel come in. "Hey, love. Are you excited for meeting Albus?" she asked smiling, locking her hands around his neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Daniel spun the ball around on his index finger, his hair tied up in a black bandanna, he wore his country styled red t-shirt over his plain white shirt and blue jeans. [/color=teal]"I don't know..."[/color] he paused a long moment and kissed her on the lips then pulled back quickly. "Hard to be excited trying to impress someone that i am perfect for you" he laughed with one arm wrapped around her waist.

The meeting 1608pt6c4599b
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Lily laughed softly. "I know. But I made Albus promise me he won't be so horrible. At least you can kiss me until he comes" said Lily kissing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:21 pm

"Right, no kisses when he get here" Daniel smirked looking down at her into her eyes, he kissed her back biting her lips almost glad that they were alone made him feel so much comfortable being alone. "I love you" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:25 pm

"I love you too" said Lily smiling and kissed him passionately. "You never told me what was your middle name." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Daniel pulled back and looked at her chuckling at her question. "Matthew, Daniel Matthew Valantine" he answered her, his voice calm and soft as silk. "You never told me yours or you don't have one" he asked her the same question smiling warmly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm

"Matthew. That's a nice name" said Lily smiling. "Mine? Oh...it's kind of embaressing" she said blushing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Daniel bark a laughter at her and gently pushed her against the wall and kissed her on the lips. "There nothing embarrassing to tell me, there no one around I won't laugh" he told her giving her an encouraging smile and put one hand against the wall beside her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top