Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story) Empty Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story)

Post by Sarah Cain Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

The Characters

Spoiler:

Chapter One

Abagail Zoe Black, most people call her Abbie thought. Abbie was born to very odd parents, but they love er. Her parents are Jasper Devon, and Sarah Elizabeth Black. She is a pretty girl. She got her fathers drakr brown hair, and her mother's shocking blue eyes.

16 years later.

"Abagail Black! Get you butt down here to breakfast." Yelled a very 5 month pregnant Sarah Black. This was going to be there third child. The already has a boy they named Jasper Devon Black the second. He looked like Jasper, like Abbie looked like Sarah. He had blonde hair thought and dark brown eyes. He was quite handsome for being 12 years old. Abbie was now 16.

Abbie was completely beautiful. She had grown up so up before Sarah's eyes.Sarah smiled at Abbie when she came down. " Good Morning. Sweetie. " She said softly. " Hey mom. Where is dad?" She said softly. She plopped herself down at the table. " Some where up in his study." She said as she heard someone knock on the door. She waved her wand and opened the door. " come in Stanley. Abagail is in here." she said yelling to Stanley Diggory. Abbie's very best friend. Abbie smiled as Stanley came into the Kitchen. She smiled. "hey Stan." Abbie said taking a bite of her toast. Stanley was about to say something when Jasper then second came down the stairs.

"Hey Jasp." She said ruffling her brother's hair. " Hey Abs." He said softly. Stanley smiled at Jasper, or little Jasper. " Hey Stanley." Jasper said brightly. He also plopped down at the table. "So today we leave for Hogwarts, Abbie." Stanley said softly. "i know. Our 6th year. " She said softly. She frowned. Wow this was going to be a long year.

Chapter Two

Abagail and Stanley walked onto the Platform together. Best friends. Sarah and Jasper walked onto the platform also, holding hands. She smiled. Their son was also coming onto the Platform with their parents. His reddish-brown hair, shining. He was smiling. Then a pretty little black haired girl came up to him. "Hey Jasp!" She said hugging him softly. " Hey Lisa" He said smiling. Lisa was his best friend.

Abagail as now on the train. Her parents had left. She was sitting with Stanley. She was reading a book. Just like her mother. She smiled. Her book mark was a picture of Sarah, and Jasper when they were in School. "hey Stan. Are you excited for his year?" She asked him softly. She had her mother soft voice. " I guess." He said smiling. She reached out of her bag, and pulled out some chocolate. " Want some?" She asked softly,and took at small bite. " Sure." he said smiling. Stanley was always smiling around Abby, because he is deeply and emotional in love with Abagail Zoe Black, since they met years ago, but Abby doesn't know what. Will she ever know? (not done)
[/center]

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story) Empty Re: Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story)

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 7:54 am

Cool!

We need more fan fics here..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story) Empty Re: Crossroads(An Abagial Zoe Black Story)

Post by Jasper Black Thu May 14, 2009 10:32 pm

YAY!!! Good start. Looks like our family is gettting bigger.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 15, 2009 6:39 pm

It's Stanley Jess Potter Diggory Sarah lol.

And omg he looks like a......don't know right expression - change it to Zac Efron pls lol!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri May 15, 2009 7:31 pm

No! its my story, and i will make Stanley how i want Stanley. I will use his personality if you post it here.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 pm

But i am Zac Efron =P lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 16, 2009 6:53 pm

PLEASE change the picture.My son looks like emo!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 pm

I want him that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry, but its MY story!! Stanley will not be a prep. Or i can just cut him out of the story.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm

What point would story have than?FINE have it your way...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

thank you Mariana. I love you!
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top