Chattin' Outside Great Hall - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chattin' Outside Great Hall - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chattin' Outside Great Hall

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chattin' Outside Great Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: Chattin' Outside Great Hall

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 am

Daniel pulled back and inches and smiled warmly at her. "I know. Maybe after the exams are over" he said and suggested to her as he stared at her through his sky blue eyes. "I mean if you wanted to" he whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:36 am

Lily giggled and nodded. "After the exams" she said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 am

"Sound like a perfect plan" Daniel chuckled and kissed her on the lips, already starting to feel sexy; he couldn't wait for it to happen and he kissed her again. "Are you any good?" he teased as he blocked both way of escape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:44 am

"Well, you will have to wait and found out for yourself" said Lily smirking. She slowly got closer again and passionatley kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 am

Daniel kissed her back and placed both hand on her neck pushing her closer to him but not too hard, he loved the feeling of her lips on his even though they were wet and cold sometime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 04, 2009 8:49 am

Nikki started to gag when she saw some random couple making out. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Darren. "Oh, yeah, I studied you know but I guess I feel like I may have missed out on something" Nikki shrugged. She looked back at the couple. "Hi, I am Nikki Granger and you are?" Nikki asked them pretending she'd never seen Daniel before, but she did but was depressed and annoyed he made her a promise and broke it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:52 am

Lily broke the kiss and looked at a girl calling them. "Oh, hi. I'm Lily Potter" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 04, 2009 9:04 am

"Yeah, hi, welcome to Hogwarts, blah blah blah, hope you enjoy this school, blah blah blah need help find someone blah blah blah..the end!" Nikki smiled friendly. She skipped through her welcoming presentation quickly cause she was too afraid to forget something for the exam. "Hope you studied" Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 am

Lilu laughed. "I did study. But still I'm nervous" admited Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 05, 2009 9:16 am

Nikki agreed. "So am I" Nikki chuckled. "I feel like I may have missed something" Nikki repeated to Lily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top