New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Ehhh, it started off ok-ish. I personally think it would have been better as one book. New Moon was stupid. Only good thing was less Edward. Eclipse was ok-ish. I think that it should have been:
Spoiler:

New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie) - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Moon (Twilight's 2nd Movie)

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

I love all the Twilight stuff I just thought Eclipse was a bit of a disappointing book, that could have had more, I actually enjoyed going on the authors website and reading the stuff she wrote for the first book.

Its basically the first 12 chapters or something of Twilight but from Edwards POV it was more interesting.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am

Oh yeah, I've read a bit of that. I stopped, for some reason I can't remember.
Is she ever going to finish it or not? I remember she was like ohhh, it leaked, cry cry cry. (Yeah, I think it was her own fault it leaked, she gave so many copies out >.<).

Midnight Sun (Twilight through Edward's POV) should be better than Twilight, I think. Bella is just...not very interesting thoughts xD.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 pm

The series isn't interesting... period.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am

I read all the books, and Eclipse was my favorite. I like Edward better than Jacob. Very Happy But HP will always be my number one! Harry Potter
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Ugh, I can't stand Twilight, but I'm probably going to end up watching this purely for the fact that Jamie Campbell Bower's in it, although his costume does look incredibly stupid. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, really.

I'll just have to take my ipod for whenever Edward takes his shirt of and the whole freaking cinema starts screaming. And I should probably hide my face somehow in case someone recognises me too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Nothing will ever beat Harry Potter but I think it was good to get into another series after *sob* HP ended.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am

I saw the New Moon trailer a couple of days ago it's AWESOME!!!!!!!
They don't say when is the premiere in Serbia! Sad I wanna watch it! Sad Sad Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 am

Yeah Eclipse was a dissapointing book especially how Bella annoys me into falling in love with two boys and end up kissing Jacob but then Edwards does nothing, doesn't even get upset.... I mean come on Edward, she kissed someone you hate.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 am

lol..Kirsten Stewart is homosexual. That's a fact. I can't wait to see New Moon though, haha lol.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top