Relaxing under the tree - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing under the tree - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing under the tree

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing under the tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing under the tree

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue May 05, 2009 8:58 am

Nikki wiped her eyes and was shocked. "So, this talk that's been going around has been true!?" Nikki gasped. She choked and breathed. "I didn't believe them or got involed for that matter, I was too upset and I just...you are just...I what..I huh?" Nikki said beginning to get confused. Nikki shook her head and grinned. "I am..Nikki Granger, 4th year Gryffindor" Nikki said putting her hand out hoping the girl who looked like Sophia would shake. "And you're?" Nikki asked waiting.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Samantha saw Nikki running out of the castle, she ran after her, but before she got to her, she saw a girl go up to her, she thought she was seeing stuff, but when she got up close she realized that it wasn't true. Samantha walked up to Nikki, "Are you alright?" Samantha asked stairing at this girl that looked so much like Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Savannah looked at the girl confused. "What's it suppose to be true and who I suppose to be?"Savannah asked still confused. "I'm Savannah Galloway, sixth year Gryffindor as well as Gryffindor prefect."said Savannah as she gave her a warm smile and shook her hand. As she seen another girl she smiled warmly at her. "Hello."said Savannah as she looked from Nikki to Sam. She felt like she knew them but just couldn't remember where or how she felt like she knew them at.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed May 06, 2009 9:50 am

Streams of tears ran down her face. She wanted to tell her so badly that she was or used to be a sister to a girl looking like her. She thought if she could just say I am your youngest sister, don't you remember? But she just couldn't considering Nikki had connections with Andrian and Sophia didn't want to remember him, so sadly Nikki just grinned slowly. "I'm sorry, I have mistaken you for someone" Nikki lied. "Oh, Sam, what's up? What's wrong?" Nikki asked her. She then whispered to Samantha's ear "Should I tell her I used to be her sister?"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu May 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Samantha whispered back to Nikki, "No, don't she'll think your crazy, we'll talk about it later." Samantha then looked up at this girl who looked so much like Sophia, "Um...Hi." Samantha then looked back down at Nikki, "You have been crying again, what is it that you said to me, crying won't bring them back, so please come to me if your feeling bad, ok?" Samantha said putting her hand on Nikki's sholder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Savannah nodded understanding. "Don't worry, I understand alot of people think I look like Sophia Granger who happens to b your sister."said Savannah. "But your friend is right, and besides like I said Sophia wouldn't like seeing you this way."said Savannah. "Please don't cry Nikki Sophia is always with you, she's the whisper in the wind and the shadow on the ground and she'll will be there for you until the end."said Savannah hoping that was a quote Sophia always told her. If it was then that was a step closer to Savannah believing she was Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 am

"Yeah, thanks girls" Nikki said nodding. She brushed her hair with her fingers and bit her lip. "It was nice meeting you Savannah...I..really hope to see you around" Nikki hoped. "Let's talk about 'this' now, please?" Nikki whispered quoting to Samantha. Nikki hugged Savannah gently. "I'm sorry, I just..I...bye!" Nikki said running off.

((I make a new topic, ok Sam?))
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 10:41 am

Daniel kept quiet through the whole conversation, he watched them talk while Nikki bottled up her emotion as she started to compare Savannah to her sister Sophia -- she only ever cared about her sister but never he could see from her expression ever cared for the boy, which irritated him so much and even though he just met her he started to hate her a bit. "Wow..." he muttered rolling his eyes watching her run away. Sure the boy was a womanizer, a liar and jerk but he knew he never ment anything; no one understood him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 08, 2009 8:34 pm

"Um.. yeah I see you around." said Savannah nodding at Nikki but looked slightly confused as she ran off. "Ok, that was odd."said Savannah as she walked over towards the tree her and Daniel was at and begin reading. As she couldn't read she snapped her book shut. As he looked at Daniel she asked. "Want to go for a walk?"Savannah asked him. "I just need to get away from things, you can join if you want to."said Savannah calmly as she got up from under the tree.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Samantha waved bye to the girl and ran after Nikki.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top