Gabrielle's Apartment - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gabrielle's Apartment - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gabrielle's Apartment

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabrielle's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabrielle's Apartment

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Gabrielle looked boredly at Richard.She hated riddles when she was in a hurry though one sentence of Richard made her cough. "First of all Mister Morgan.Speak clearly i don't like to go round and round when i am in a hurry.If you do that is not my problem.She then passed to funny part of the sentence though she held her laugh and kept serious. "[b]I believe you are mistaken about my position.There is one person who CAN break my authority and that is the Minister of Magic." she said thinking that Richard thinking it was her the minister was pretty funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Richard looked confused.Gabrielle made a small grin which was very confusing to him.His confused face showed the grade of confusion he felt right now. "Yes,you are the Minister of Magic.I realized you had high authority first time i came on that meeting." he said keeping his thinking.Something in Gabrielle's look made him feel he said something wrong though Gabrielle's thoughts were misterious as herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Gabrielle looked boredly again at Richard who was sitting in front of her. "I believe you are mistaken Mister Morgan.I am not a Minister of Magic though i am one of most positioned officals in the Ministry." she said wanting to solve the confusion as fast as possible. "I don't know where do you come from,but if you read Daily Prophet only once you would know that Gabrielle Delacour is Vice Minister of Magic." she said being extremly rude again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Richard heard again that Gabrielle's voice that made his blood freeze now and before though his confusion was even bigger. "You are not Minister..." he said opening his eyes widely.This was the thing he least expected to find out when he came.Considering Gabrielle acted like high authority this discovery surprised him even more. "I never read Daily Prophet here." he told Gabrielle sincerely wondering what to say next.This sudden discovery made him loose the clue he got.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Gabrielle who was about to take a sip of water just started to cough on Richard's last sentence. "What do you mean you never read daily prophet?" she asked rising her tone even more. "What kind of auror are you anyway?How did you get a job in ministry anyway?Across relations in ministry because for you own effor i hardly doubt that!" she asked Richard looking everytime more and more angry and everytime more and more rude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Richard did expect this kind of reaction.He knew Gabrielle was going to rise her tone again. "No miss I mean i never read Daili Prophet here in Britain.I am Russian auror i don't really read news in Britain." he said finally successeding to get to the whole point of this conversation. "I didn't choose to work here.They sent me from Sankt Petersburg!" he said looking to see what is Gabrielle going to say on this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Gabrielle jumped from her seat on the last thing Richard said. "You are Russian Auror?" she asked like she couldn't believe in what she just heard.At first she thought that Richard was just pulling her nose and trying to be silly. "Is this a joke Mister Morgan?I did not recieve any news from Russia OR France in matter of aurors they are sending here." she now said though using some lower tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Richard realized he hit the point on the right way. "I don't joke with those kinds of things Miss Delacour." he said in a serious tone for the first time while talking to this very heavy-charactered Vice Minister, "I am a wizzard of Russian-British origin sent by Minister Zhukov from Ministry of Magic in Sankt Petersburg," he repeated again giving a paper of his recommendation to Gabrielle.The worst passed it seemed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Gabrielle asimilated what Richard just told her.It made her loose words for a moment. "If you are indeed Russian auror from Sankt Petersburg why didn't you say so before." she asked suspiciously. "And who asures me this isn't just another dirty death eater thing?I want a proove of your words Mister Morgan." she said acting rather careful though Richard had a face of anything besides a death eater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Richard actually expected this kind of reaction.It wasn't anything new for him so he made ready his papers like he expected this interogating. "This is letter from Russian Minister and this is my curiculum." he said giving both to Gabrielle and under her nose. "And i asure you Gabrielle i am not a death eater." he said slipping Gabrielle through his lips.He hoped Gabrielle won't notice the little slip though he knew that were false hopes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top