Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Rose looked at him with hurt and her eyes but looked away as she held back tears. "Come on Al, lets leave Malfoy alone, if he gets attack by an animal I can care less!"said Rose as she shot a look at Scorpius that could kill. Rose was only being rude to him because Albus was around but if he was going to call her a ***** then fine she can act like that as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri May 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Albus frowned, no one was listening to him. He was annoyed at them both, he wished they would shut up or they would end up being killed. He narrowed his eyes at Scorpius once he swore at Rose, but he had to admit that Rose had started it by insulting him. Rolling his eyes, he followed Rose.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri May 08, 2009 7:43 pm

"WHAT THE HECK!?" Scorpius shouted angrily. "Your evil to me for no reason adn you expect me to be nice to you? I try to be nice to all of you stupid Potter and Weasleys and yet none of you are ever kind back." Scowling, he took his wand and walked in the other direction.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Rose didn't say anything but just rolled her eyes. As Scorpius walked the other direction she looked back at Scorpius an shot a glare at him. "What an idiot!" Rose muttered to herself. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you Al, but he's such a git!"said Rose as she pushed away a branch from there path.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat May 16, 2009 4:03 pm

"Don't you think your being a bit mean?" Albus asked rather shocked at Rose's behavior. He didn't like scorpius he didn't really deserve that.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm

"Yeah maybe just alittle, but he such a git I try being nice to him and what do I get? Him being rude and arrogant as always!"said Rose. "And why are you taking his side other then your best friend, are you friends with him or something?"Rose snapped at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat May 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Albus was offended as she snapped at him. "Don't yell at me! I'm not his friend but honestly I don't know whats got into you. He wasn't being a git to you, you started it." albus said. He was being fair. Rose had started the fight. "And-" Suddenly he stopped, because he just heard a clicking noise, which meant... Acromantulas. "Oh no rose we better hide!" he said, putting out the wands light and jumping behind a tree.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Rose shrugged. "I don't know what got into me, I guess I inherited my farther angriness some."said Rose calmly. As Albus to her to hide she hid behind a tree that was across the tree Albus hid behind and then putting out her wand light. Being very still and quiet only thing that was moving was her chocolate brown eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm

"Oh no," Albus said quietly, hearing more spiders come to where they were. Suddenly, he was lifted into the air by one, he let out a scream and fired spells blindly in every direction.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Rose gasped as she seen Albus lifted into the
air by one. "Hold on Al."said Rose firing spells at them making the
giant Acromantula drop Albus. As one of them grabbed her and lifed her
into the air she screamed. "Crap, now were both stuck!"said Rose still
firing spells at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top