PA Newsletter - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

PA Newsletter - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

PA Newsletter

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PA Newsletter - Page 2 Empty Re: PA Newsletter

Post by Founder Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Yes, Nikki should get SOMETHING at the least. She is very active, and also Sal. She's being emo nowadays =(

*checks if this is the admin centre*
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Yeah. I said Nikki as she's been active for AGES but never gets any Prefect, Head Girl, Quidditch Captain, etc. etc. Sal as she thinks she's not valued. There are other members too though. I think anyone who wants to help should be allowed (unless we get MILLIONs of people who do, but somehow I doubt that will happen).

PA Newsletter - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:32 pm

I think Nikki SHOULD be made prefect. She's MUCH more active than Sophia. Yes, we won't get millions of people, so no worries Razz But anyways, newsletters should be made by only a couple of people. Won't it get too confusing if are made of many members? it's a newsletter remember, NOT a magazine XD
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Newsletters are made by more people depending on the size. You need people to write articles (generally 1 person writes 1 article), people to edit it, someone for pics (graphics), someone to combine it all together. I'd say around 4 people would be good. Then 2/3 can write an article, someone can get pics for it, someone can edit it & someone can combine it. Does that make sense? I know Zoe said she'd combine it which is good.

PA Newsletter - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 pm

I know. Mu point is that, if Everyone who wants to participate in it is allowed to join, we will surely have more than 4 members right? I can only hope that there'll be million entries one day, but for now, it'll be more than 6. then?
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Thats why I posted this in two different places. The one in the main board so that everyone can see it. Weigh in their thougts and suggestions. Also for those who want to help and all. Then I posted here so we could talk about the suggestions and such. Plus Darren, I would never post it for all to see without the admins first seeing it. You guys will be helping along the way also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Sue Malfoy wrote:I think Nikki SHOULD be made prefect. She's MUCH more active than Sophia.

Actually Nikki isn't. Soph comes on a lot too.

Anywho, i like jemmas idea.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Yea that was my idea. Gather a staff. But I wanted to run it by everyone before running around gathering people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Darren Riddle wrote:
Sue Malfoy wrote:I think Nikki SHOULD be made prefect. She's MUCH more active than Sophia.

Actually Nikki isn't. Soph comes on a lot too.

Anywho, i like jemmas idea.

Well Jess is gonna graduate soon so Nikki could take his place?I guess graduates can't be Prefects no?

As in for newsletters you could put a name like Potter's Army prophet or Quibber.Members won't mind anyway.I can help you with articles though is it like out of character as in world happenings or what?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 pm

ok, here is an idea let me give you the link of where i got the idea from. I have permission to use the idea, so i haven't stole it, all I have to do is credit her with it.

LINK TO EXAMPLE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top