Alone in Thought (Open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone in Thought (Open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone in Thought (Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone in Thought (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone in Thought (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Tanvir looked down and dropped his hans from her face, thinking that he must not get too close, he must not get too close. He couldnt help it, she was something that most guys dreamed of but he tried to look away but he couldnt help but wanting to hold her and keep her safe.

"I am sorry if I am getting too close or comfort."

Holding back from what he was feeling, the passion, then he decide to make a fun face to make her laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 am

For a moment, Catalina wanted him to put his hands back on her cheeks, for they felt so cautious and gentle. She had never felt that before.

She said nothing in reply to his comment, but merely stared up at him in silence. When he made a face, a smile ripped across her lips and she giggled, the sound like a relief from her heart's aches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:25 am

Liking that she smile and giggled made him relax and feel better about whats going on.
Out of nowhere he put one finger on her chin an kissed her ever so softly on her lips and looked at her. Then picked the book back up and started reading. Looking at her eyes seeing her looked shocked and confused made him chuckle and he hugged her.

"Italians are very flirtatious people, if you want to read with me you are more than welcome to, Catalina."

Saying her name so softly and so pure making making him sound like he wanted her to stay,but it was her free will if she wanted to leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 am

When Tanvir kissed her, Catalina felt a surge of emotion flood her insides. What is he doing? she thought frantically. But, the kiss was so sweet . . . When he broke away, a part of her wanted him to continue but another part told her to stay away.

Abruptly, she stood up, her face set in stone. Glancing over at Davina, and then back at Tanvir, she said, "I---I have to go. I will see you both later."

With one last look at Tanvir, she portrayed to him that she had rather enjoyed the kiss, but couldn't handle that. Not yet. But, she did reveal with her eyes that she did like him.

Then, in an instant, she had fled out the doors, towards the grounds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:39 am

Tanvir saw Catalina's face as "wow, I have to recollect my thoughts" He smiled a little and continued to read and saw her dash out of the room flustered and confused.
Then he got up and tried to get ready for class, it was time and he got his books ready and bowed to Davina and told her.

"I hope to see you around, Davina. Have a wonderful day."

Maybe one day, he will see Catalina soon, but until then his thoughts where swimming around Zoe, his real crush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Davina just stood there, still processing all that had just happened. She wasn't sure what to think of Tanvir, though she was confused at his attitude. She guessed he was a flirt by nature, but still.

"Bye Catalina, bye Tanvir." Davina replied absent-mindedly. She took a seat by the fire and picked up Catalina's book, which she had left behind, and began to read it. She would return it to her friend later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top